Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Poison Apple Conjuring?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
FadiAssi0

It is getting REALLY annoying. I CANNOT leave my Sim idle for 2 REAL TIME seconds without her conjuring a poison apple... She has the Evil trait, I don't if that's why? But it is seriously really annoying.

I've been playing her for like 2 Sim days and she has like 30 apples in her inventory... And when she conjures them her magic meter goes down It's really annoying... I don't know if it's just a glitch because she's my first witch... anyone else having this problem?

frollo6060

All witches will conjures apples but with you witch being evil she will only conjuring a poison.If she fails at conjuring a poison she will make a reg apple i think hope this helps

when in doubt freak em out <3 Sharron
FadiAssi0

frollo6060 wrote:All witches will conjures apples but with you witch being evil she will only conjuring a poison.If she fails at conjuring a poison she will make a reg apple i think hope this helps

I know that, but the problem with mine is that mine won't stop! Thanks for your help anyways

cocosam966

Have you tried turning off free will? Maybe that's it. My witch plays with her magic constantly when I don't have her doing something (my free will is usually set at medium)
Simasaurus09

Could just be another annoying thing Sims just love doing on free will.
Examples: Speeding up the baby swing, Playing with the deep fryer/ice cream maker, Playing in the sprinklers, etc..

One of the reasons i won't ever play Sims on free will.

davismon

Hmmm, interesting. My Sim witch is a good witch and she conjures up poison apples. I think maybe it's a witch thing?
frollo6060

Simasaurus09 wrote:Could just be another annoying thing Sims just love doing on free will.
Examples: Speeding up the baby swing, Playing with the deep fryer/ice cream maker, Playing in the sprinklers, etc..

One of the reasons i won't ever play Sims on free will.
OMG i hate when my teen fairy plays with the sprinklers

when in doubt freak em out <3 Sharron
Azealia

I posted this on another page but if you place the apples on the ground your witch/wizard can then turn the apples into other objects. You use a 'transfiguration' spell and they turn into things like fish and seeds. You can also eat them but I'm not quite sure what happens as my apples are poison apples and I don't relly want to kill off my witch just yet!
FadiAssi0

Azealia wrote:You can also eat them but I'm not quite sure what happens as my apples are poison apples and I don't relly want to kill off my witch just yet!

They don't die, they just pass out and get a moodlet

bshag4lv

Location:Right here at my computer, where my cat sits and watches and wonders, is that all she does.

Yep, mine will automatically conjure apples, poisoned and regular, plus "play with magic" and joyride with his broom if left to his own devices, but playing with magic will increase his skills with casting spells and charms so I'm okay with that. It's the "hurry up and run to the sprinklers before she makes me stop" that makes me crazy.

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
lioness21

I know what you mean its so annoying. One of me sims now has 17 apples or something in her inventory.
So i now use the mod to disable the auto conjure.

http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1362

just put it in your mod packages folder.

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: