Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Keeps changing into the wrong clothes!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
watchinwrnglrs

My fairy keeps changing into the wrong clothes. She wears everyday clothes to bed. When I went in and planned clothes for her and gave her several sets of clothes to wear it got worse. Wore her swimming suit to bed... runs around during the day in formal clothes...and after a bath switches to something completely different!
Is this a glitch anyone else is having?
Sincerbox

If your fairy has the insane trait that would explain it.
Trees12345

watchinwrnglrs wrote:My fairy keeps changing into the wrong clothes. She wears everyday clothes to bed. When I went in and planned clothes for her and gave her several sets of clothes to wear it got worse. Wore her swimming suit to bed... runs around during the day in formal clothes...and after a bath switches to something completely different!
Is this a glitch anyone else is having?

I'm having this issue with my witches, and none of them have the insane trait.

One of them went to work in her pj's :/

It's kinda annoying

ClaireBear~
PixiethePirate

If you are having this problem during the full moon time, is full moon lunacy. Supernaturals get insane from the moon. My fairy will shower in her workout clothes, sleep in her formal, and run around town in her PJs. Once the full moon is over, she goes back to normal.
ltd2mp87

also try to create a new career outfit - those sometimes get bugged
jessicajezebel

I think it is traits that are causing this. I have a sim with the "proper" trait who keeps wanting to wear formal clothes.
Andoria

The "absent-minded" trait also makes them forget to change into the right outfit sometimes.

Sinkala

jessicajezebel wrote:I think it is traits that are causing this. I have a sim with the "proper" trait who keeps wanting to wear formal clothes.

I didn't think of this. My werewolf keeps changing into her formal wear and she has the "Proper" trait. I love the greet with this trait. Makes me think of vampire bill in true blood
Ashleighhoulden

I had this problem and I noticed that when i had the 'proper' trait, she always wore formal clothes and when it was a full moon she showered in her outerwear and then went out in the snow in her swim suit!
pagounis

No, this is not the Insane trait. It's the Full Moon lunacy and my Sim which is a fairy, swam with outerwear!!! Very strange! Supernaturals get insane by this while Full Moon.

Xirilia

It can't all be sunshine and roses. 'Occult' sims have problems to go with all those perks. Lunacy do to the moon is just part of it. Not a glitch and if you desperately hate it either become human or go to your options and set it to only ever be one particular moon cycle under the seasons & environment tab (second to last for me). (Waxing or Waning works, I wouldn't suggest new moon because then you get the starved for moonlight negative moodlet.)

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: