Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
More elixers?  XML
Forum Index » Supernatural
Feather91

I feel kind of cheated! They said there would be LOADS of elixers. There are about 40 or so and it doesn't take all that long to learn all of them. I want more! I expected hundereds of elixers. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it looked like we were getting loads more than just 40 elixers.

GothicViper

Maybe it's just me but when I head 40 elixirs I almost fainted... usually EA can be pretty skimpy when it comes to things like that. I was expecting around 10-15 but 40 is epic!

Sims 3 Seasons: http://tinyurl.com/c8ktor5
Check out my new club http://tinyurl.com/884thyv
cherid87120

I think there 50. Between the elixirs, spells, gardening, fishing, collecting, hidden magic, I think it is plenty. I guess maybe it is because I work full time and don't have a lot of time to play, but it will be a miracle if I get all 50 done.
cherid87120

GothicViper wrote:Maybe it's just me but when I head 40 elixirs I almost fainted... usually EA can be pretty skimpy when it comes to things like that. I was expecting around 10-15 but 40 is epic!

This.. I totally agree! It is so awesome!
Feather91

Yeah, there is plenty to do. But they DID make it sound like there were loads. And my sim discovered almost all of them and I've only had him for about a (sim)week or so. It's not like I want hundereds of elixers, but a few more would have been nice.

indyChick

cherid87120 wrote:
GothicViper wrote:Maybe it's just me but when I head 40 elixirs I almost fainted... usually EA can be pretty skimpy when it comes to things like that. I was expecting around 10-15 but 40 is epic!

This.. I totally agree! It is so awesome!

I'm with you!

Skyte100

If there arent enough elixers for you then I'm sure you can get a mod eventually that gives you more
chenmn123

I think the number of elixirs is okay, I just hope we'll have more in the future... Like Seasons-related ones...

AugustRose86

chenmn123 wrote:I think the number of elixirs is okay, I just hope we'll have more in the future... Like Seasons-related ones...

Agreed. I'm okay with the number of elixirs for now, but after a while it's going to get boring having your sim make the same elixirs. I hope we'll get some more with the next EP.

Gabbryrose

Does anyone know how to make Pollen Punch? The Prima Guide lists it as an elixir you get at level 10 alchemy skill, but I can't seem to actually get it. In fact, the only thing I have seen at all about Pollen Punch is the option to drink it in the fairy house.

I'm hoping this is an actual elixir and not just another guide error. (As there are always plenty!) I would like to be able to have my fairy sims drink the pollen punch outside of the fairy house. Has anyone found this yet?

I have managed to get all 44 elixirs and I can't tell if this would be #45 or if 44 is it. (It's not on the "unlearned" list so I suppose it could be hidden.)
pkboo

Gabbryrose wrote:Does anyone know how to make Pollen Punch? The Prima Guide lists it as an elixir you get at level 10 alchemy skill, but I can't seem to actually get it. In fact, the only thing I have seen at all about Pollen Punch is the option to drink it in the fairy house.

I'm hoping this is an actual elixir and not just another guide error. (As there are always plenty!) I would like to be able to have my fairy sims drink the pollen punch outside of the fairy house. Has anyone found this yet?

I have managed to get all 44 elixirs and I can't tell if this would be #45 or if 44 is it. (It's not on the "unlearned" list so I suppose it could be hidden.)

If it is an actual elixir and not one thats a mistake in the guide then its hidden since my which knows all 44 elixirs. I havent had my fairy learn all of them yet but she will soon just working on a few other skills with her first when shes off work.
chenmn123

Gabbryrose wrote:Does anyone know how to make Pollen Punch? The Prima Guide lists it as an elixir you get at level 10 alchemy skill, but I can't seem to actually get it. In fact, the only thing I have seen at all about Pollen Punch is the option to drink it in the fairy house.

Pollen punch isn't an elixir, fairies can drink it in the tiny fairy home...

Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: