Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Story Progression.......Zombie Issues?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
mcveighjess

Hey all, I have a question. For all of those that are having the issue with Zombies popping up all times of day or night, how many of you have Twallan's Story Progression Mod installed? I'm trying to collect data, because my game was working completely fine (running Overwatch and ErrorTrap) and when I added StoryProgression, it brought on the Zombie Apocalypse (zombies all the time, at least one every 6 sim hours or so). Which isn't a huge problem for me, I'm just using the resetSim cheat and sending them on their merry little way, but when I take StoryProgression out, no more Zombies.

Is anyone else having that issue?

And yes, I did report it to Twallan.

Disclaimer: Yes, I'm buying TS4. No, I don't like districts. Yes, I think there's some parts of it that will be awesome. It's ok if you don't agree
brookesaywhatx

I have SP and had the zombie problem, but I didn't think it was because of the mod. I installed a mod yesterday that gets rid of the zombies completely, and I haven't seen one since. Its a lifesaver lol

Heres the link, if you're interested-
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=486331&c=1
TheMomminator

I'm running SP and I have no zombies at all. I read on his forums that there is an issue with SP and zombies. He said he will fix it sooner or later.
cherid87120

I have Twallan's mods including Story Progression, Overwatch and Master Controller.

And I have zombies spawning, day, night, under any moon. I delete them. But they respawn (same zombies).
GothicViper

I don't have SP and I don't have zombie apocalypse :3

I used to have MC. Took it out to install SN, put it back in but now it's causing my game to crash on loading screen, not sure why

Sims 3 Seasons: http://tinyurl.com/c8ktor5
Check out my new club http://tinyurl.com/884thyv
mcveighjess

Brooke, you are my hero dude. It makes me so happy to know that the wonderful modders are all over this. I am new to StoryProgression and I don't want it to go away! It's so much cooler to watch the town do things that have nothing to do with me.... I am so excited to try this, but for now, might leave it off, so I can report to Twallan what's going on. Thanks for the link, downloaded and ready to install!

Disclaimer: Yes, I'm buying TS4. No, I don't like districts. Yes, I think there's some parts of it that will be awesome. It's ok if you don't agree
BrandiBug

cherid87120 wrote:I have Twallan's mods including Story Progression, Overwatch and Master Controller.

And I have zombies spawning, day, night, under any moon. I delete them. But they respawn (same zombies).

^^ I have these mods minus MC. For me it depends on how long the save's been played. New saves have no problems. But a save that's a couple of generations in will have zombies nonstop.

mcveighjess

GothicViper wrote:I don't have SP and I don't have zombie apocalypse :3

I used to have MC. Took it out to install SN, put it back in but now it's causing my game to crash on loading screen, not sure why

You know that he released all new ones for SN, right? What version are you running?

GothicViper

mcveighjess wrote:
GothicViper wrote:I don't have SP and I don't have zombie apocalypse :3

You know that he released all new ones for SN, right? What version are you running?

I downloaded the latest ones but they're still not working (unless I actually redownloaded the ones I currently had?)

I'll try again when I get home. finish work in 8 mins WOO!

Sims 3 Seasons: http://tinyurl.com/c8ktor5
Check out my new club http://tinyurl.com/884thyv
QueenPooka

I have no mods installed, and I have the zombie problem.
mcveighjess

Ok. Well, I downloaded the mod that Brooke recommended and I fully intend to put it to serious use. I just don't care that much for the zombies. I'd rather they weren't around for now. When I get bored, it'll be a different story and I'll enjoy having them running around, but for now, I just want my world to progress and grow.

2011simone

I have story progression and the zombies work ok in my game (I have 1 or 2 on a full moon and they are gone by the morning)

bklienhart

I've got story progression. I get 1 or 2 zombies a day regardless of the moon phase.

But since one of the sims I'm playing has the "Cure 12 sims" lifetime wish, it makes it really easy. I got 6 cures in 2 1/2 days. I'll probably have this one done by the end of the week, before her "Just Graduated" moodlet wears off.

F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
U - for Uranium bomb
N - is for No Survivors!
ewilson1114

Getting zombies all the time is actually an EA bug that is not caused by mods. It happens when you save between 5 pm and 8 pm on the day of a full moon. SimGuruHydra said they're working on a fix.

andinic28

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: