Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can you put Fortune Tellers in other towns?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
luvduv191

I made a fairy in Bridgeport and her lifetime wish is to be a fortune teller but I didn't think about the fact that the supernatural town has the gypsy caravan and not the other towns. Is there a way for her to become a fortune teller in another town?

Just keep Simming!
CanineGallows

If I remember correctly when you edit your town you can place the gypsy carivan on community lots which should let you get your sim to be a fortune teller.
VampFreakCarter

You can go to Moonlight Falls and save the caravan to your lots. Then you can put it in any world. That's what I ended up doing. Hope this helps.
Skyte100

Easiest way. Go to edit town, Edit one of your community lots, and place the wagon from community objects.
LaBlue0314

What ever you do, DO NOT place it where the junk yard is at. I did that and I am always having junk spawing all over the lot. Yes I did look for the spawners using the buydebug cheat, but there are so spawners showing up for me to delete.

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: