Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Wolfsbane, Whiptail n other Shiny Things...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
elbagarpie

So my witch Sim is doing the Alchemy Mastery Opportunity quests from the science lab. First he needed 4 insects, now he needs what I thought were plants. He has a collection helper I nabbed from another Sim who achieved her lifetime wish, and I thought they'd show up under the plants category, but all I'm finding are unknown rare/uncommon seeds n bloody tomatoes. I have a level 10 gardening fairy...does she have to plant rare seeds til she grows these ingredients...or uhm...what?
Simasaurus09

I think you need nice quality or higher so what i did was buy them off the alchemy store if i didn't already have them and use my gardening fairy to plant them and use her best fertilizer on them until i got nice or better quality. Wolfsbane i think (the gray feather looking thing), grows next door to the left of the alchemy store in the trees behind the broom arena. I can't remember if I've picked up or where i picked up the rest of the mats.. But seriously, the alchemy store will stock back up if they don't have them when you check. So just keep an eye out and keep that fairy gardener on hand.

Edit: For fertilizer i think my Sim used chili that grows in the back of the alchemy store and if it wasn't that i used rare seeds... I hope all this info is correct and that it helps you. >.<

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/13/12 11:32 AM

elbagarpie

I think that's an absolutely brilliant solution - that never came to mind. Thanks n + friended.
Simasaurus09

Yay

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: