Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sound effect keeps playing every 10 seconds!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
ThoseDaysAreOver

I am so frustrated! I finally got the chance ti sit down and enjoy Supernatural, get far in my family, and randomly this random "doooo doo, dooo do dooo ddoodidi!" sound effect keeps playing non stop. Like when you complete an opportunity, it just keeps playing over and over again, i tried creating a new file for the saved family, everything..

Has anyone ever had this problem before? I can't play without going insane after hearing this sound

ThoseDaysAreOver

Bump

ThoseDaysAreOver

Can anyone help?

lucyber

I was having the same problem yesterday when i was playing. Very irritating.
SadieStar

Yeah I've also had this issue since installing Showtime it gets pretty bad sometimes. Unfortunately I don't think there's a fix yet. Hopefully we'll get one in a upcoming patch b/c I've seen similar threads with people having the repeated achievement noise issue.
sims2freak737

I've had this since Showtime as well. Kind of annoying but it does go away after a little while.

Happy Simming!
KaydenKarnage

Mine keeps doing the same thing, But i just ignore it.
ThoseDaysAreOver

You say it will go away? I worked so hard on my family

krimsonnox

Are you plasying a ghost hunter. Thats when I had this happen,it happened after installing supernatural. The only way I could stop it was resetting everything with master controller. And I quit playing the ghost hunter

http://krimsnolasims.blogspot.com
DiSoAngel

Whew! Glad its not just me. Been having the issue since Showtime.

Evanescent

Shoooowtime. The talent show in the park, whatever it's called. It's that noise, I'm quite sure. Or yeah, some sort of accomplishment noise. I ignore it all the time now, majority of the time it doesn't even notify me that one is starting now lol. Just ignore it, it doesn' affect anything as far as I know.

take0nme

So annoying, I have it happen in my game but it does go away eventually or with a restart. Hope the same for you!

GabbyGirlJ

Yep. This has been happening off and on in my game since Showtime, and it's grown much worse since 1.38. It usede to just be the Simfest jingle every once in a while (which was easy to ignore). But it's almost constant now and it's much louder and much more annoying musical jingles. I get this big triumphant sounding one that blares through the whole neighborhood starting 10 pm every night and it goes on almost continuously until 5 am.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/18/12 06:07 AM

"You're not as bad as everyone says you are."
Samcharles74

I thought maybe it was related to when friends post messages/achievements, etc., but I never tested it.
Eden777

Those sound effects are really annoying, especially since they don't seem to indicate what's going on to cause them.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: