Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Feast Party Thank You!!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
Kail16

I am so glad to finally have it confirmed that one of the 4 new party types is a Feast party and not only am I glad, but I also surprised to find out that our Sim's guests will bring their own dishes to the feast.

That is a nice touch although I myself will still have my own family do most of the cooking, as all my Sims wind up being culinary geniuses, just like me

I am already plotting and planning for myself just who will be invited and which Sims home will be best for my first Thanksgiving Feast (that's what I'll be throwing them for) since my town is now almost made up entirely of only my own Sims.

Aeroprincess87

I'm happy about feast parties too, mainly because now it won't be so hard for me to plan actual family reunions for my sims.

alexspoom13

Where was this confirmed? I must've missed it.

shan_26

Yes I love it because I remember in TS1 if you buy a turkey then you could have a feast Thanksgiving-ish party. It will work great with the free store harvest and bounty set!

AdiCohen

I really like it! I like any idea that would bring my sims' family and friends together, plus Fall is so beautiful and has such a warm feeling in the game, it's almost surreal!
rednenemon

Feast parties, yes, that would be amazing!

Maybe my household can get along better with the other Sims in town (I tend not to worry too much about anyone my Sims don't live or work with).

Either way, I'm glad for feast parties.

Tumblr ID: i-named-my-zygarde-goopy
Kail16

alexspoom13 wrote:Where was this confirmed? I must've missed it.

http://www.gamesradar.com/sims-3-seasons-why-fall-best-time-yea
r/

There you go its an 8 page article
don't remember which page, but hey its a nice read enjoy!

Kail16

Aeroprincess87 wrote:I'm happy about feast parties too, mainly because now it won't be so hard for me to plan actual family reunions for my sims.

oh YES! I'll be using these parties for things like New Years Eve and Family Reunions in the summer time like me family has, assuming we'll be able to access all party types all year round and I see no reason why wouldn't be able to

mangoesandlimes

I'm really excited about feast parties. I love potlucks. I hope there's also an option for inappropriate sims to bring a bag of chips - I know I've been to a few potlucks where a few people took the lazy route! I also hope that they tweak eating times so that sims spend more time around the table.

asa144

So we have: feast parties, pool parties and gift-giving parties. Has the fourth been revealed yet?
frenchpoodle777

Kail16 wrote:I am so glad to finally have it confirmed that one of the 4 new party types is a Feast party and not only am I glad, but I also surprised to find out that our Sim's guests will bring their own dishes to the feast.

That is a nice touch although I myself will still have my own family do most of the cooking, as all my Sims wind up being culinary geniuses, just like me

I am already plotting and planning for myself just who will be invited and which Sims home will be best for my first Thanksgiving Feast (that's what I'll be throwing them for) since my town is now almost made up entirely of only my own Sims.

I am so excited too! We also have Snowflake Day (christmas), Spooky Day (halloween), Leisure Day (fourth of july), Love Day (easter + valentines)! So this makes me think there could be more party types! We have 5 Holidays basically!
mangoesandlimes

asa144 wrote:So we have: feast parties, pool parties and gift-giving parties. Has the fourth been revealed yet?

Costume party maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed that when the Spooky Day embargo ends.

Chimp2678

Me too. Looks exciting and fun to do!

RockoutDarci

I'm glad for them too! I can't wait to throw my sim's first Thanksgiving and Christmas parties!! I'll invite the grandparent's over and everything.

Kail16

mangoesandlimes wrote:
asa144 wrote:So we have: feast parties, pool parties and gift-giving parties. Has the fourth been revealed yet?

Costume party maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed that when the Spooky Day embargo ends.

I've got my fingers crossed for a costume Party, I don't have an urge for a baby shower anymore since I can substitute for it with a gift giving party.

SO other than a costume party, I have no idea what the final one could be.

Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
Go to: