Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Purpureus where to find.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
xJenniferLynnx

I have been trying to make the genie elixir for some time now. I have collected every single of the fire fly and I just can not find the purple one (purpureus). Has anyone found this one in moonlight falls? I have gone out on full moons and at night. Also, my sim has the life time opportunity where she can find insects, stones, stones, etc. Thanks.
LaBlue0314

I can't remember where that purple one is at, but if you send me a friends request, I can send you the potion. I tried to send you a friends request, but I keep getting a message that is telling me that EA is having problems.

enkeli63

Yes, it is kitty corner from the gym in Moonlight Falls. Please see this post in my blog http://enkeli63.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/supernatural-gameplay-
part-12/
for a screenshot of the location.

Also, using your Collection Helper between 11 pm and midnight will help you find fireflies, as it shows only fireflies at that time. You can queue up the catching and have a sim catch all the fireflies in town. They tend to get a jar lid stuck to their hand or wrist though, so you will need to use the resetsim cheat on them when you're done, if that happens to you

xJenniferLynnx

LaBlue0314 I tried to add you but it said it was having a problem, I will keep trying, Thanks!
DarkSlayer1331

I just need the blue one! Where is that one usually found? 'Cuz I went to every single one between 11 and 12, and I couldn't find that one. >.<
enkeli63

I also have the blue firefly location in my blog There's actually three locations for it that I've found so far. Near the gate of the arboretum, near the theatre and between the water tower and the school.

xJenniferLynnx

enkeli63 great blog!!!
enkeli63

xJenniferLynnx wrote:enkeli63 great blog!!!

Thank you so much! I have a lot of fun making it, so I'm glad others enjoy it.

LaBlue0314

XJenniferLynnx, I tried to send the Genie Potion to you, but it would not let me. Do you have Showtime registered?

ems0309

What about the willow the wisps? I haven't found any.
LaBlue0314

ems0309 wrote:What about the willow the wisps? I haven't found any.

I'm still looking for those myself.

enkeli63

Another spot where will o' wisps sometimes spawn is near the dam, just beyond the bridge. I'll have to take a screenshot next time I see one, but it's very very very rare! You need to collect bugs constantly to get new ones to spawn--like collecting all the rocks to get the higher ones to spawn.

xJenniferLynnx

LaBlue0314 wrote:XJenniferLynnx, I tried to send the Genie Potion to you, but it would not let me. Do you have Showtime registered?

No I have to register like 6 of my games still. I will do that tonight. Thats weird it wont let you send me it because I have received gifts before. But, I will register them

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/06/12 05:50 PM

Jsbrantner

i have noticed that some locations will spawn different color firefly's depending on which day of the week it is. I have a list of the different locations for the unusual and rare firefly's but I don't have any screenshots.

All directions are based on looking at the location from the front entrance.

Left of the three large rocks that are left of 149 Horseshoe Bend: Red normally, Blue on Mondays.

Across the street from the Junkyard: pink-Fridays

Center base of mountain between Merchant Way and Valley View Drive: Blue normally, red on Sunday

Right of the fire station: Pink (Rainbow butterfly during the day)

Upper left corner of the Arboretum: Blue

Left of City Hall: Blue

Across the street from 206 V.V. Drive:Pink

Across the street to the left of the Hospital: Blue

Left of top curve of V.V. Drive: Purple

Right of 2345 Waning Way by the large rock: Purple

Left of 249 V.V. Drive near the road: Blue, Red on Sunday and Friday

Left of 205 V.V. Drive: Pink

Stone Troll Fishing Park: Purple

Base of rocks across from 160 Wood St: Purple

Deandria84

enkeli63 wrote:Also, using your Collection Helper between 11 pm and midnight will help you find fireflies, as it shows only fireflies at that time. You can queue up the catching and have a sim catch all the fireflies in town. They tend to get a jar lid stuck to their hand or wrist though, so you will need to use the resetsim cheat on them when you're done, if that happens to you

I've tried that but it doesn't work, does it only work in Moonlight Falls? Because I'm playing Barnacle Bay and every time I try during that time it shows moths, monarchs, water beetles, cockroaches etc. I even checked at other times just in case the source I read was wrong but it always shows all insects, not just fireflies.

It's the blue one I can never find, I seem to encounter the purple one every night I look...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/10/12 08:56 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: