Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No Gypsy Wagon in Hidden Springs???  XML
Forum Index » Supernatural
AmaraRena

So I decided to make a witch that would take the Master of Mysticism path but as I already have a few Sims in Moonlight Falls I decided to place her in Hidden Springs which I haven't played at all yet. Unfortunately, while many Supernatural buildings (like the elixir shop, etc) are there... there is NO Gypsy Wagon! This is making it kind of difficult for my witch to begin her career as a fortune teller! Nor is it among the buildings that come up in Edit Town mode. Can some kind soul please tell me how to put the Gypsy Wagon in so my witch can achieve her dreams? Pretty please? Thanks!

nasonexdrop

Perhaps just save the lot from the world into the lot bin. Then open your new world and place the lot into the new world. Also in the world objects is a copy of the gypsy fortune teller van.
Rheynin

I made my own lot in Hidden Springs, placing a 20x30 lot in the little space behind the trees near the Military Base (I think that's what it was, I have something else there now). I uploaded my lot, if it helps (I never use mods or cc).

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6476795

(Sorry it's not exciting, I don't build lots like that often, and I'm new at uploading to the exchange.)
Halle_M

The Gypsy wagon IS in the Community Lots section of Build Mode. I know, because I put one in France when my sim went there on vacation.

Just look in Build Mode. It's there with all the other things, like the Town Halls and the Spas and the Grocery Stores.
AmaraRena

nasonexdrop wrote:Perhaps just save the lot from the world into the lot bin. Then open your new world and place the lot into the new world. Also in the world objects is a copy of the gypsy fortune teller van.

World objects? How do I find those?

Halle_M

AmaraRena wrote:

World objects? How do I find those?

1. Go to Build Mode.

2. Click on the picture that looks like a little store with awnings. The yellow arrow is pointing right to it:

3. Find the Gypsy Wagon.

4. Plop it down on a community lot somewhere. I put one on the same lot as the bookstore in France. It's small, so it will fit almost anywhere.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/03/12 09:47 PM

AmaraRena

Nevermind, I found it! *derp* @ self
Thanks so much to everyone who was nice enough to respond!

gmgar

Rheynin, left a rec for you.

It is in community lots... I was lazy and copied it to the bin and placed it in other worlds.

Jillyson_Twozaks_1

Lol! I couldn't find it either and just copied it into my library and moved it that way. I don't know why I keep forgetting that build mode thing!

@ Halle_M, thanks for the screenshots - they really help!

@ Rheynin, thanks for uploading yours! I rec'd it too.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/04/12 01:53 AM

awesomeemzy

I made a fairy garden that includes the gypsy wagon if you wanted to download it into your game- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6476956
Or just go into buy mode on a community lot and the gypsy caravan should be in the Supernatural collection

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/04/12 03:46 PM

Llamarmy Unite!
HappyGaylord

Now I feel stupid... I never even thought of making a copy to my library... XD

I was totally bummed out that you couldn't become a fortune teller outside of Forks(?), and I was so surprised people weren't complaining about it in the forum, ahaha! Now I know why!

pretty1205

@Halle_M:

I CANT FIND THAT RESIDENTIAL LOT IN MY BUILD MODE. ACTUALLY I DON'T. I HAVE ALL THE EXPANSION AND STUFFS BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE THAT RESIDENTIAL LOT. HOW DID YOU GOT IT? THANKS. I NEED TO FIND THE GYPSY CARAVAN. BUT I DID COPIED IT FROM MOONLITS FALLS TO MY LIBRARY. THANKS THOUGH.
alicey

I went looking for it in build mode like you guys said, however, it wasn't there. I have tried everything and it's not there. I will download one of these ready made wagons, but the place to just build one is gone. I have all the expansions so I don't know why it would be missing. Any tips? I'm trying to put it in Aurora springs.
Helen_Damnation

Thanks so much, Halle_M! I couldn't find it either. I'll go check it out now - and hopefully other stuff like the Vault of Antiquities will be there too.
Helen_Damnation

To the people who still can't find it, I suspect you may be using the wrong lot type. Try going into Edit World mode, selecting the lot you were trying to put the caravan in, and changing the lot type to something community-ish.

Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: