Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Moonlight Falls-Pink Diamond?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
littleflower3

So guys, in my Supernatural game, I am an inventor (from Ambitions), and can't find a pink diamond ANYWHERE in Moonlight Falls to create a Simbot. Does anyone else have this problem? That would be great if you did, because then we could get this problem fixed in the next update.
enkeli63

There are two spots on the map that I know of which sometimes spawn the pink diamond. In addition, werewolves often find them while hunting and witches can create them when doing the conversion ritual. I have so many pink diamonds that I have created crystal skulls with them and sometimes give them away to townies as gifts during my sims' parties! There's no shortage of them

southern_winter

enkeli63 wrote:There are two spots on the map that I know of which sometimes spawn the pink diamond. In addition, werewolves often find them while hunting and witches can create them when doing the conversion ritual. I have so many pink diamonds that I have created crystal skulls with them and sometimes give them away to townies as gifts during my sims' parties! There's no shortage of them

Lucky! My fairy sim found one one time but then my game crashed and I didn't get to keep it Since then I haven't found any even after tons of gem hunting and mining etc! Where do you find yours?
enkeli63

I have found some on the map, but I get most of mine from my werewolves hunting. They find at least one pink diamond every full moon, it seems! I have so many of them. For me, the only rare gems are flourite and opal. I have collected enough to make crystal skulls of each and several of my favourite cuts for decorating the house, but not nearly as many as I would like. Werewolves are totally awesome at getting all the rare collectibles though! I only have them hunt on the full moon because the family is already insanely wealthy and has a huge collection of rare gems and everything--so I just wait until the full moon to let them hunt

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: