Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Elegance Is Sim: Cycle 2 Assignment 4 + Results PLEASE READ MESSAGE FROM ME CONTESTANTS  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Simmersaurus_Rex

@Vav: Agreed. I can't believe it took that long. Where. Is. Ray??????

PiaPia

TOOOO LONG! Atleast they're working now, though. Lol I may get a new avatar up during the day... but we'll see.

AND RAY HAS TO GET HER A*S BACK IN HEEERE!

Rayhey

Hi everyone I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry I have not been on. It`s not my fault... my computer has a huge virus on it and at the moment I am using my friend`s computer... I feel sooo bad for having you all wait for me... for so very long. My comp is in the shop getting repairs right now, it shouldn`t take to much longer so plz stay with me S: I don`t want anyone to bail out of the compatition cuz of my silly computer, and I dont want to keep you waiting. So if you could post the next assignment for them, Miracle, that would be fantastic. I am so so so sorry, I`m not sure when I will be on next. (Miracle just post your scores for this week if you could plz. I think everyone has had their far share of waiting.)
Rayhey

Bump
Simmersaurus_Rex

Computer viruses are the worst. Ugh. But don't worry Ray, I'm sure no one will be upset, seeing as how it's not your fault. And it wasn't even just you we were waiting for. The forum was down for almost a week and just came back.

Rayhey

@ Rexy: Thanks for understanding =] urgh. forums. I see they have the new section for modeling comps...great...i guess I just kinda think it was better in general, more people see it you know? I guess there are lots of pros to a seprat forum for it though... lol. I hope more people see this so they don't think i've bailed on Elegance is Sim
Simmersaurus_Rex

Well I'm pretty sure most people have Elegance bookmarked, they just haven't been on since the forums came back up. I actually don't know what to think about the new section, I feel like we all kind of got shoved down into a little hole, like we're being punished or something. Rofl.

Don't worry! I'm sure people will start showing up in no time.

kamcil19

Location:I live in a igloo, its always cold, here and finally we legalized the stapler. I live in Canada!

OMG! Ray thats sucks with a stupid virus! It's ok I am still here, in a corner! So don't you worry

vallau

I'm still here too!!

Oh poor Ray I hope your computer's feeling better soon.
PiaPia

I'm still here too! Those viruses sucks as h*ll, luckily my computer didn't catch the "flu" yet

xMiraclex37

Alrighty. Glad to see it's nothing health related Ray [: Viruses suck so bad >.< . I'd be happy to post the results, maybe later today or def. tomorrow I'll try, I'm pretty busy this weekend >.< with buying cosplay for a convension coming up fast and with getting my grades up <3. I hope your compy gets fixed soon!

Sorry for the wait everyone TT.TT

Simmersaurus_Rex

@Miracle: No worries! It was the forum's fault. *kicks forum*

Vav2009

Seems like a lot of ppl have been getting viruses and computer crashes.
(goes to run virus check and back up hard drive)

Simmersaurus_Rex

Is this going to get judged anytime soon? It feels like it's been forever...

PiaPia

Do I hallusinate (1. If that's a word at all... 2. If it is a word, I didn't spell it right, lol) or are the forums back up?..

EDIT100something: And yes, REXXXX, it seems like it's been forever since the last assignment. I almost got nothing to do lol.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/17/10 06:35 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: