Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
***** Hogwarts Wizarding World- Available *****  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
catangi

Hi!

I downloaded this world and it was just as lovely in-game as it appeared in the pictures. However, most of the community lots are locked against editing. I get an error message that tells me I must enable cheats in order to unlock them. I googled the error message, but the instructions I found didn't work.

Did you intentionally lock most of the community lots against editing? If not, how can I edit these lots? I like to modify lots to suit my own playstyle, so I can't use this world even though it's soooo pretty.
acolyte19

Could someone please explain everything I have to do to get this wonderful in game world? I really don't understand how and any explanations would be greatly appreciated!
svlyn

I would just think you download it, then manually install it, but i am not sure.

I have seen you working on this world for a very long time and you have done an amasing job. vertual Rec and fav.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/13/11 01:02 AM

kayzar56

Amazing world. Definitely recommendable.

For anyone having problems with getting Jynx's custom rugs, just use Winterheart's community ones from http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=411270&c=1.

And if anyone else is having the lot lock/unlocking problem then in edit town press ctrl shift c and type in this cheat: restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false

then press the unlock button next to the community lot you want to unlock, and off you go ^_^

oh, and if that doesn't work, try this--

Go into Edit Town
Open the cheat console (ctrl + shift + c)
Type TestingCheatsEnabled True
Open the cheat console again
Type EnableLotLocking True
Click on the lot you want to edit
There will be a padlock symbol next to the save, share, buy/build, etc. icons. Click it so that the lock appears open (unlocked)
Now the buy/build icon is no longer grayed out and you can click it to edit the lot.

Happy simming
Tota

Fantastic work, absolutely stunning!

acolyte19

I have the world downloaded now but how do I get the sims into the game? Not the one's I would create but those that come with this world... At the moment I have no sims in my town at all except for the one family I created. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
NeighboursGal

acolyte19 wrote:I have the world downloaded now but how do I get the sims into the game? Not the one's I would create but those that come with this world... At the moment I have no sims in my town at all except for the one family I created. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You download the save file, then place it into your Saves directory (someone mentioned it on here before) It will create a new save, and your old family, if you have played them, this file will not move over to that one.

This world = WOW. I am so astounded at it. Being a HP tragic, it is AMAZING. I will definitely consider building here! It is just beautiful.( I actually think I am going to cry if I am playing Leaving Hogwarts while playing in this world! *DH2pun* )

brayanrossi

here is the most beautiful hogwarts i've ever seen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvsEKUygEyc
katiebcat

could you upload it on to the exchange??
NeighboursGal

katiebcat wrote:could you upload it on to the exchange??

It is too big to be uploaded onto the Exchange, the media fire link is easy, just like any other Sims3Pack file, it will automatically install, just like downloads from the exchange.

SimDad

I have been playing this world for a few week now and I totaly love it. The secrets I have found are awesome it is extreamly well made. I have done a lot of editing and building to enhance the world, and have several new sims from the books/fimls added. You can see the sims I have made on my page if you wanted to download them.

I had to manualy add the rabbit hole rugs, maybe because i installed the world befor I installed the rugs....

A huge thanks to the creator - vssdgames thumbs up

rhyker9597

Amazingly done, I especially like the Philosopher's Stone chambers. The residential lots are so realistic. Absolutely brilliant!

MissyHissy

This looks so amazing!!! I've just been downloading Harry Potter stuff for TS2 and so far, I've struggled to find HP stuff for Sims 3! This fits the bill perfectly!! *Downloading now*!!!

For Custom Sims 3 Careers: MissyHissy's Job Centre
PinkSims51

I will be downloading this as soon as I can access sims 3! ^-^ loOKS AMAZING!

GrimVader

Looks amazing! Great job.

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: