Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Will vampires and celebrities show up in Sunset Valley?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
rebekah512

I expect the celebrity thing in BB is because they wrote the story so tightly. All those households have relationships-and one of the fastest ways to become a celebrity?

Befriend another celebrity.
LulleBelle

The only sim I imported into sunset was Matthew hamming and I somehow have vampires in my town. I forget the name. I think a member of the landgrabb family is one of them. I went to a party and was like why am I being hunted lol
Music-Angel1

I also wonder the same thing. I just found out how to have a 64 x 64 house in Brigdeport. On the island with the city, there is a big park with a dome near the water.
If you turn it to a house lot instead of community you can leave there. Just bulldoze the lot and start building.
I'm sorry I can help with the celeb and vamp problem.
Grandmothergamer

WARNING!!!! SPAWNER ALERT. ^^^^^^
That big park with the dome is the Butterfly Park. If you bulldoze it, you have to then go into the lot, with testingcheatsenabled true, and buydebug, you will see that it is full of those white boxes with the butterflies on? you have to delete them all. The spawners multiply. Look at the thread in the Store General discussion forum, or Search ---Forum for Warning spawner alert to get all the information, tell all your friends as well. Please read the thread so you can see and understand the problem. It is what makes your game lag and crash. I have no problems in BP with lag, not only because my computer is powerful, but because I always have the 'cheats -enabled' in Edit Town and so I do see the stuff. Also remember, with out it enabled, if you turn lots, you won't see all the spawners left behind and multiplying. Please pass the message on to everyone. Thanks guys.
Grandmothergamer

Sorry, what I came to say [lol] was even if you import nobody from Bridgeport to another town/world, you will get Vampires.
With story progression on pretty much the whole town eventually become vamps, only the sims you play won't. [unless you 'make' it happen. With aging on, it happens even faster.
If you don't want Vamps taking over your town, I have found, set lifespan to Epic, only turn on aging when you need to and don't let story/prog run for long.
Eventually all the familiar Characters die, the game is full of boring game spawned miserable npc's. It takes a huge effort to keep it 'alive' and that's no fun.
matoufi

moi j ai les sims 3 vip et j'ai crée des sims et je me demander si les célébriter seraient dana l'autre et bah oui pas la peine de faire des réglage et tous sa ok
biz a tout les personne

2ne1cantnobody

Does this mean there will also be no paparazzi??

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: