Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Sims 3 Pets Console Discussion  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
gmermmy

Well I remade my sims again and I'm pretty happy with them. I decided to make them petless until they get a little further along in their careers. Same goes for having kids. I am getting used to the color and feel of the game. Mainly because I stop playing Sims 3. I figured I did alot in that game as far as sims achieving their LTW and whatnot. I might pick up the game again in Pc form. I think because Sims Pets in set in a country town, it looks brighter. I noticed some trees are sort of orange-brown, like its fall season. Also messages keeps popping up about ghosts in certain areas. So its a tip if your cat is a ghost hunter

I was surprised to see a hot tub in the Gym! I haven't seen one since I played Sims 2. I had my sim skinny dip and it gave him a nice moodlet . Just can't do it if there are teen sims in the gym.
A wish keeps coming up for my sim to buy one, but they cost 4000 simoleons.

I am still having the issue where if you speed up time the game skips a little. Also not used to not getting karma at midnight.

So far so good.
fjsdkfjsdkf

I am new please add me as a friend
MoriGelopi

I have a question about Sims 3 Pets for PS3. I've tried googling it and everything.. but come up as complete failure.

So anyways, in the original Sims 3 game for console, story progression was impossible. For example, moving a sim out from your current household would delete that sim from the game. Like when moving a grown up kid from his parents. The parents would be deleted from the game, or the grown up kid depending on who you chose as the knew current household.

I was just wondering if this was still an issue in the Sims 3 Pets? As this was a pain in the butt on the original game.

But so far, I am very much enjoying the Pets game for PS3.

<<< CLICK IT
Valarie

Ok, I am playing pets on xbox 360 & my sims has the lifetime wish to create a simbot.

I have the oppurtunity from the science lab where i have to find all the items, he is level 10 & i have a dog that has the digger trait & is level 8 & i CANNOT find palladium anywhere!

Does anyone know any places that would be good to look? I have googled this a million times & all i find is people giving answers for the pc version & it's not the same map!

Koolipuff

lol
Tessa2206

SimGuruPopTart wrote:Please post your questions and comments in this thread about your The Sims 3 console game. Hope you guys are enjoying the game!

anyone else haveing trouble wit6h game shuting down ?
gmermmy

MoriGelopi wrote:I have a question about Sims 3 Pets for PS3. I've tried googling it and everything.. but come up as complete failure.

So anyways, in the original Sims 3 game for console, story progression was impossible. For example, moving a sim out from your current household would delete that sim from the game. Like when moving a grown up kid from his parents. The parents would be deleted from the game, or the grown up kid depending on who you chose as the knew current household.

I was just wondering if this was still an issue in the Sims 3 Pets? As this was a pain in the butt on the original game.

But so far, I am very much enjoying the Pets game for PS3.

Yeah, it"s the same with this game, unfortunately. Sort of one of the reasons I want to play this on PC even more. But I'm having fun, too despite a few glitches.
gmermmy

My sim has made a bunch of inventions, but what do I do with them?
I also noticed that the townspeople are aging faster than my sims, why does this happen?
Ladytron17

I want this game im playing Sims 3 like crazy on the ps3 & the PC
katiered

when will there be a patch for sims 3 pets to stop crashing ive tried everything even uninstalling
ReiAnn

Hello Everyone

Help my Pet Grow, by clicking on it?
gmermmy

i noticed when you are on the town map, that some houses have the edit lot option. Has anyone tried this? And what can you do exactly?
gmermmy

Someone help please! My sims live across from the Rattlebag residence. I think there used to be people living in the home. But apparently only the dog, Buttercup lives in the backyard. She can go into the house and I can see her barking at no one, no ghosts or anything. She has a dog dish and doghouse outside. My sim made friends with her and he asked to go inside the house where my sim watched tv and bathed. My sim is able to use the appliances, etc. Can this be possible, a dog living by itself? I even checked my sims friends list, and sure enough Buttercup is the only household member. The home even has a car. If my sim ends up adopting her, what happens to the home?
Any ideas anyone??
gmermmy

Now a crying baby appears in the foyer near the front door of the Rattlebag home! This game is giving me a headache!!
gmermmy

BrandonBear wrote:
simgirl542 wrote:Thank you Bluewind.
I will seriously consider the PS3 version if my brother finally breaks down and buys the console and the game dramatiaclly drops in price.

I think you're getting a good bargain for a 320GB PS3 for $299. I am planning to update my PS3 when I get back from my trip my old 80GB is making weird sounds.

I just finished The Sims 3 for the PS3 (Platinum trophy) I was happy to start digging into The Sims 3 Pets, got it at Gamestop for $19.99 and sadly it was the last copy and thankfully nobody was mean enough to use the two codes inside the display case so I got this at a good price. It's good to usually wait for the game to drop down in price other stores carry the game for $49.99 and that's a HUGE rip off.

It's going to suck having to replay the game again since I was so rich and had 6 Sims helping me with the money. Now I am starting from the bottom with only three Sims and one pet. I am a bit disappointed that they still haven't added a Dachshund as a breed makes me feel it's a very underrated breed.

Also gmermmy where is this console forum you speak of? I can't seem to find it. Can you link it?

Sorry, just discovered you asked me a question. Type in the search box on the forum "console discussion". Sorry don't know how to post links. But it seems no one visits that forum anymore. BTW, how is the gameplay for the PS3 going for you so far? I play on Xbox so I guess its different?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/14/12 10:25 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: