Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
A support group for the giftees of Lunar Lakes  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
becciburt

KEEKERS wrote:
Msrednotdead wrote:I'm sorry Dr becciburt but I'm just about to add to your caseload. I had to pass along the pain I was suffering.

Ha! I wonder just how sorry she is?! She was one of you, but now she has become an...ENABLER!! They say misery loves company and I guess she was lonely.

I was her victim! What am I going to do now? I have to join this group of fellow giftees and hope for some help and support...you've been giftees longer than I...what do you suggest? What's the best way to survive this horrible (but fantastically wonderful), act of...kindness???

I'm still trying to recuperate and Liam isn't helping. Stupid Liam!

I think I need to go lay down for a little while...which really means go explore this wonderful new world I've heard so much about.

Speak about it as much as you can. We are all here for you!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/19/12 07:05 PM

darkwolfalika

Technically,I won it. But I am still in shock about it. I can't believe I have it. I have the perfect idea for it.
You don't need the new Store Patch for it,right? I have a weird thing with different computers,so my simming computer doesn't have the patch.

Love Max 2/8/12

Msrednotdead

darkwolfalika wrote:Technically,I won it. But I am still in shock about it. I can't believe I have it. I have the perfect idea for it.
You don't need the new Store Patch for it,right? I have a weird thing with different computers,so my simming computer doesn't have the patch.

Actually if you have the patch you get extra items to use like windows and wallpaper and paint and even teh trees came in teh new patch.

ANNAPTX

Hi. My name is Anna, and as of this post, 19 minutes ago, the most elusive, sneaky, blacksheba did a "burglar sneak" and plopped LL into my gift box when I had my back turned, and was chatting on other threads..*sigh*

Msrednotdead, honey, I now know the shock and pain you feel...
*hands Msrednotdead some of TnT_Terry's treats*

I must now hang my head, and go forth on my quest to conquer this new world..wish me luck, everyone..

darkwolfalika

Msrednotdead wrote:
darkwolfalika wrote:Technically,I won it. But I am still in shock about it. I can't believe I have it. I have the perfect idea for it.

Actually if you have the patch you get extra items to use like windows and wallpaper and paint and even teh trees came in teh new patch.

Weird,my Steampunk Kitchen set and a few more things say that they won't install without the patch. I don't know how to get the patch to my game to use it

Love Max 2/8/12

Msrednotdead

darkwolfalika wrote:
Msrednotdead wrote:

Weird,my Steampunk Kitchen set and a few more things say that they won't install without the patch. I don't know how to get the patch to my game to use it

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page

I don't know if this link is useful to you

darkwolfalika

Msrednotdead wrote:
darkwolfalika wrote:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page

I don't know if this link is useful to you

I'll have to try it later. I can't download that here(bandwidth limit). I really hope I can get it moved over and that it will work.

Love Max 2/8/12

Smidgieroo3

just popping in to read the very funny posts I needed a good laugh. I also wanted to say WOW! the generosity of simmers is amazing! what a nice group of people

Msrednotdead

Bumping so those in need can receive support

GrandmaSnoodle

Hello I am GrandmaSnoodle and the newest member of the lunar lake hit.
I just came in the door from church and was checking my mail. To my surprise blewis823 hit me with her best shot of the day. I nearly fell over. My eyes started leaking tears of joy. My hands are shaking as I download my whole new world.

Grandmothers are antique little girls.

Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children.
blewis823

To Grandma Snoodle, I didn't want you shaking, just laughing. I am sorry, maybe I should warn you first.

Becciburt- I loves you so much, I love this thread.

becciburt

blewis823 wrote:

Becciburt- I loves you so much, I love this thread.

t'awww I love you too

fleshjenn

Ok dont give Msrednotdead anymore treats! she is not a victim in this! I just now am able to think again after extensive staring in confusion at what she did to me.

I was just minding my own, going about my daily business when that sneak struck me with this world. I may have a limp now.
Msrednotdead

fleshjenn wrote:Ok dont give Msrednotdead anymore treats! she is not a victim in this! I just now am able to think again after extensive staring in confusion at what she did to me.

I was just minding my own, going about my daily business when that sneak struck me with this world. I may have a limp now.
Iwas sharing my pain as Dr B advised me to. I have to do what my therapist tells me it's the only way I can recover

fleshjenn

lol, well this Dr B sounds fishy, most will tell you to talk through your pain, not bring others into it!

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: