Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Medieval or Medieval-inspired contest- all winners have been gifted, thanks for a great time!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
romagi1

Got everyone rec'd that uploaded!

I'm loving all the different stories!

Siggy by Patrick (mona 1996)
illusie

I´m glad to see the deadline got extended. I´m still working on my entry and hope to be finished soon.

Jojo777

romagi1, I love your entry! You created a beautiful story!

@illusie: Can't wait to see your entry! So far everyone's have blown me away

romagi1

Entry #2

User name: romagi
Sim's name: William Thatcher
Sim's age: YA
Traits: Brave, Handy, Angler, Good Sense of Humor, Equestrian
Lifetime Wish: Reach Level 10 in the Riding Skill
Custom content used and where it's from:
Default eyes: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=433459
Default stubble: http://www.kittyklan.com/grooming
Default mskin: http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=2004
Medieval time hair: http://anubis360.blogspot.com/2011/04/sims-medieval-male-hairs-
set-converted.html

Link to sim: Would prefer my studio be CC free when possible

Description:

Born the son of a poor thatcher but with the heart of a Noble Knight, William set out to change his stars.
Not my story but one of my all time FAVORITE movies!

William did change his stars and was knighted by King Edward.

It was love at first site when he saw Jocelyn.

They now have a daughter Isabelle that he adores.

I didn’t think of the movie until I was trying to name them so they do NOT look like the characters in the movie.

Jojo777

Awesome entry, romagi1! I love A Knight's Tale also! It's one of the few movies I own on dvd

illusie

CC free entry

User name: illusie
Sim's name: Evert Smith
Sim's age: Young Adult
Traits: Athletic, Good, Hates the Outdoors, Handy, Savvy Sculptor
Lifetime Wish: Tinkerer

Bio: Evert is a Blacksmith, he lives in the Dark Ages. Evert´s name means "strong as a boar", which does fit him very well. He could easily lift a horse if he wants too. Evert is a good guy. He loves to tinker around the house and is really good at it. He prefers to stay close to the house because he is afraid of the outdoors. He is good at his work and makes beautiful things.

Description: I recently read a book which played in the medieval, and one of the characters was a Blacksmith. I liked that character, so that is why I chose for the profession of a Blacksmith. However, this sim is nothing like the character in the book. I choose for Handy and Savvy Sculptor because I think this is the best fit in the sims for the abilities a Blacksmith needs. I choose Atlethic because of the strength a blacksmith needs.
The last name Smith comes originally from Blacksmith, so I thought that would be nice for my sim.

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5705749

CAS Pictures:

In-Game Pictures:

Evert is a blacksmith. He makes all kind of things. Sometimes also weapons, but he prefers to make things for ordinary use.
Evert is a good guy and he doesnt like fighting. He also doesnt like the thought of contributing to war by making weapons.

Evert wife died when she gave birth. Sometimes this makes Evert very sad.

But then all he has to do is think of his little girl Bliss.
She is the joy of his life and is always able to cheer him up.

Evert always makes time for his little girl. Even when he has to work or do errands.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 08:38 PM

illusie

CC free entry #2

User name: illusie
Sim's name: Bliss Smith
Sim's age: Toddler
Traits: Perceptive, Friendly
Lifetime Wish: -

Bio: Bliss is a sweet little girl who is the joy of her daddies life. Bliss mom died when she gave birth to her, but Bliss and her daddy do very well with the two of them. Bliss is a friendly little girl who is always observing her surroundings. She never seems to miss a single thing. And most of the things she sees make her smile

Description: I went for brown colours for her clothes and kept them simple to make them appear medieval. I found Bliss in a list of medieval names and really liked it.

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5705750

CAS Pictures:

You can see the outfits more clearly in game, so that is why I added 2 pictures of them.

In-Game Pictures:

Bliss is almost smiling. She really is a happy kid.

She just loves horses. She hopes one day to have a real one.

Bliss likes to play hiding games. Can you see her?

snowdove58

Entry- snowdove58
Sim- Nathanial Angelo
Age YA
Traits- Brave,Charismatic, Ambitious, Savvy Scuptor, Great Kisser
LTW-Descendant Of Da Vinci
Hair By Peggy- Free

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5707375

Description: Nathanial has an ambitious plan for his life.It's a good thing he's brave, because as soon as he becomes the best sculptor in the Kingdom, he plans on convincing every Noble and wealthy woman to pose for him. They will succumb to his charisma and lavish him with wealth,( he hopes). His kissing skills may be needed, so even though he isn't athletic, he will learn to jog in case he has to make a run for it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 03:16 AM

romagi1

Yay! Some more yummy hunks and a lil cutie!

Off to do some recing!

Anyone else having to use the quick reply?

illusie

Thanks Romagi!
I have to use quote or else the postwon't go through.

Jojo777

Excellent entries! They're all updated on the first page.

romagi1

Entry #3

User name: romagi
Sim's name: Isabelle Thatcher
Sim's age: Toddler
Traits: Artist and Clumsy
Lifetime Wish:
Custom content used and where it's from:
Default eyes: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=433459
Default tskin: http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=1832
Medieval time hair: http://anubis360.blogspot.com/2011/12/peggy-december-11-special
-gift.html

Link to sim: Would prefer my studio be CC free when possible

Description:

Her Dad is a Knight and dotes on her.

Her Mom is from the future and calls her a little princess.

She has a best friend that is always there for her.

She lives in a castle and Baron follows her everywhere.

Now she just needs a little brother to rule over!

Bethymai

I've added links to my two entries now after about 2 weeks of unsuccessful tries... xD

Made by mona1996! Thank you
maria_loves_alex

I would've wanted to enter this but RL got in the way >.<

excellent entries guys, I couldn't compete with you anyway

potterphyle

Here is my complete entry...I hit quote instead of edit the first time...so sorry!

User name: Potterphyle
Sim's name: Cecily Brickenden
Sim's age: YA
Traits: Adventurous, Angler, Green Thumb, Lucky, Natural Cook
Lifetime Wish (if sim is YA or older, optional for teens): Culinary Librarian
Description:
Cecily Brickenden is a sim out of time. Her father wanted to enter poor Cecily into a loveless marriage in the middle ages. Normally an obedient daughter, Cecily struggled to resign herself to her fate, but upon meeting her bethrothed, she decided to run for it. Later that fateful night, Cecily crept out of her family home, promising to come back one day and explain her actions. At the dock, she met a mysterious stranger. "Would you like passage to another place, where your past cannot haunt you?" she was asked. This seemed like an answer to her prayers. She had just enough money to book passage on the ship. She was shown into a stateroom, given dinner and had just started to read when she suddenly felt drowsy....

Cecily opened her eyes, warily and noticed that she was alone, on a seemingly desserted beach. Where am I she thought. She noticed strange noises and saw stange sights. She saw a path and followed it to a road, where she was almost overun by a unidentifiable machine. Oh my goodness, where am I? Just then, she felt the note that was clutched in her hand.

"Cecily, you will not understand why, but you have been sent into the future. It is in this town that you will find the meaning to your life. Take the directions in your purse to the nearby town and ask someone to take you to the police station. They will be able to help you. You wanted to escape and now your past cannot hurt you!"

In her purse, Cecily found documents that she did not understand. She set off on foot, hoping for someone to help her. Not far into her journey a strange machine stopped, a door opened, and a nice lady asked if she was ok? "I need the poe-lice" she stammered. The lady opened another door and said, "let me get you there!"

That happened two months ago. Cecily learned from the police that she is the long lost granddaughter of "Halford Brickenden". She supposedly has amnesia and has been taken to the estate of the Brickenden clan as instructed in all her paperwork. It's a nice home, filled with many things Cecily doesn't yet understand. There were no other explanations, as far as everyone is concerned she is a new townie....nothing out of the ordinary. Is there anyone in this time who will understand her old fashioned ways? What was the purpose of sending her so far into the future, into a land of unknown? Will she ever find the mysterious woman who sent her this way and find out why?

Ps---more to this story coming, in Wensimmies contest.

-one CAS head shot

-two CAS body shots (one of everyday clothing and one of formalwear)

Everyday:

Formal:

-2-4 other non CAS screenshots of your choosing

Cecily is happiest when she is working in her garden. It takes her mind off the strange event that led her into this unfamiliar time!

An adventurous sim, Cecily prepares to explore the catacombs, looking for treasure to convert into easy cash. She may not have modern world knowledge, but she does have street skills!

A well seasoned chef (excuse my pun), in her own time, she loves all the modern inventions that have made cooking so much easier--and fun!

Finally, a born angler, she has nothing to worry about. All basic needs are provided for by her already known skill set!

Now, if only Cecily could find a sim to teach her the ways of this new world and ease her lonliness!

Final edit, grammar. Sorry about that.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/09/12 02:21 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: