Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Once Upon A Time CAS--Thank you all!!  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
potterphyle

@Cat0Eye Yay, an entry soonish!

@Tojax, I can't wait to see what they come up with. Everyone is so creative here.

Round about three weeks left to work on this contest. Hope to see more people get interested as the time gets closer.

icouldntfindaname

Can we make an entirely new plot?

Katybug273

I don't want to mess up. I started the Disney challenge so the story I was going to enter IS half done right now BUT it's on my TS3 blog page and has been told in bits & pieces.
I haven't updated it in a little while and was planning to do a full polish for this contest BUT I don't want to be breaking the rules because it was started for another purpose and has sort of "evolved".
Are you wanting us to post the full stories here in the thread? A blog link?
What sort of thing are we actually uploading? I have no issues sharing my family but it's a WIP and therefore I may have goofed by not uploading before the hubby died.....though I'm hoping for a good ghost baby for the next generation.
potterphyle

icouldntfindaname wrote:Can we make an entirely new plot?

Sorry for the delay in answering, I played a lot this weekend.

Yes, that is what I want actually, a new spin on a classic fairy tale. If it's a fairy tale we may be unfamiliar with (lesser known) a link to the original so I could read up on it would be nice too.

You can set it in modern times, classic times whatever you like. This is more of a creative writing contest (and photo).

potterphyle

Katybug273 wrote:I don't want to mess up. I started the Disney challenge so the story I was going to enter IS half done right now BUT it's on my TS3 blog page and has been told in bits & pieces.
I haven't updated it in a little while and was planning to do a full polish for this contest BUT I don't want to be breaking the rules because it was started for another purpose and has sort of "evolved".
Are you wanting us to post the full stories here in the thread? A blog link?
What sort of thing are we actually uploading? I have no issues sharing my family but it's a WIP and therefore I may have goofed by not uploading before the hubby died.....though I'm hoping for a good ghost baby for the next generation.

Sorry for the delay in answering you...I played a lot this weekend.

I don't mind that you started it for a different reason, if you stick to the guidelines. It is your take on a classic fairy tale. I don't mind reading a blog, but I would want the story in order, not something we'd have to skip around to understand, know what I mean? It would be easier for the judges to have it here with your story and pics highlighting the most momentous scenes.

Also, you don't have to upload your sims for this. I will rec any items listed (and will encourage everyone participating to do the same) though. Just know you do not have to share them if you don't want to.

icouldntfindaname

Just ended making houses-2 are enough-Will star now,I've got an idea

potterphyle

icouldntfindaname wrote:Just ended making houses-2 are enough-Will star now,I've got an idea

Can't wait to see what you come up with. I am getting excited, only a couple weeks left so the entries should start coming in soon!

icouldntfindaname

potterphyle

icouldntfindaname wrote:I'm ready with the main character
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5606434

Got him rec'd and I can't wait to see what happens with him.

icouldntfindaname

Jaedian

I just found this contest this morning, and I've already got an idea to follow!
SineadJH

@potterphyle I wont be able to do this competition with Exams coming up and test galore. I really wanted to challenge myself with this competition but the story I have in mind is way to long

I'll be lurking though to see some amazing entries.

@icouldntfindaname your story is coming along great and I rec your main character

SineadJH

ooops double post but heres a...
bump for more entries

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/16/12 04:19 PM

potterphyle

SineadJH wrote:@potterphyle I wont be able to do this competition with Exams coming up and test galore. I really wanted to challenge myself with this competition but the story I have in mind is way to long

I'll be lurking though to see some amazing entries.

@icouldntfindaname your story is coming along great and I rec your main character

I totally understand why you will be busy. I admire the job that you are training to do. Mom told me how hard that program is...and you will be studying a lot! Good luck with your exams dear!

potterphyle

Jaedian wrote:I just found this contest this morning, and I've already got an idea to follow!

I will add you to the list!

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: