Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Now thanking potterphyle, SugarRave and azara67  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
just1for2kicks3

Bethany20112 wrote:Ah Dear, I'm actually just resting my throwing arm

my contest is done tomorrow and once those prizes get dealt out I'll be back

oh my god fell out of my chair laughing at this!
mosneakers

wensimmie wrote:just1for2kicks3 just hit me with not one, not two ... but 3 lamps!!!!!

Thank you.

aww how sweet!

wensimmie

Woke up this morning and found I had two wonderful gifts waiting for me to download.

A Baker's hat from pnoles via a late night drive-by gifting attack

AND

a curtain from Skymyst and Bookworm742. Skymyst had a wonderful contest of European style homes and Bookworm shared her winnings with me.

If you have time, look and recommend the wonderful houses at the Sandy's Dream Home contest: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/504674.page

Thank you pnoles, Skymyst and Bookworm742 for the wonderful gifts!

wensimmie

Oh... a nice pair of shoes. I grew up in a shoe store so I have an unhealthy thing about shoes. Thanks potterphyle from me and my simmies. My goal is to own all the Sim shoes.

And a beautiful retro style swimsuit - perfect for my 50s style sims. Thanks Vlntnbaby83

And Faith_Andhope you hit me again and this time with a heavy treasure box - which will go perfect in my genie's new home. She needs place to store all her vampire fighting weapons.

potterphyle

My little one loves shoes to..the more uncomfy looking the better. I don't know where she gets that from! Glad you like them.

Vlntnbaby83

You're welcome! I love that swimsuit! Enjoy!!

Faith_Andhope

I'm so glad I could help you provide something for your genie!
wensimmie

Simbolic just gave me a nice little halter dress perfect for those long hot summers in the south.

And

ErnesaT thanks for the "All in Wraps Wrap". It will look great in the Fall with boots (and pants of course) Seeing this makes me want my Sims to attend a football game or rake leaves.

I thank you and my sims thank you.

Zulie234

you attacked me! I was looking at your WL for future refarnce and saw that the item you gifted me was on there! Thank you for being so selfless and helping me get to my small goal!

wensimmie

Zulie234 wrote:you attacked me! I was looking at your WL for future refarnce and saw that the item you gifted me was on there! Thank you for being so selfless and helping me get to my small goal!

You're welcome. I don't know why I haven't attacked you before. I always seem to read your posts!

I love that little dress and when I find it on people's wishlists - I gift it. One of these days I really need to buy it for myself.

ErnesaT

Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685

You're very welcome hun. Imagine my surprise when I saw that you gifted me and you don't know me. I guess that's about to change.

Welcome to our humble home.

wensimmie

Baby got a new pair of shoes. Thanks KSpencer. A girl CAN'T have too many shoes.

And
Potterphyle thanks for the Titanic Quote Lottery and my new lamp. I love trivia games and that was so much fun.

And
markydee thanks for the floor lamp. I now have all the lamps from the Hewnsman Collection. I love those lamps with the stainglass shades.

wensimmie

ErnesaT wrote:You're very welcome hun. Imagine my surprise when I saw that you gifted me and you don't know me. I guess that's about to change.

Welcome to our humble home.

I love lurking and then do some drive-by gifting. You seemed very nice and helpful to the younger members especially Emily. Thought I would give you a little itty gift

KSpencer

You're very welcome wensimmie!

markydee

You're welcome wensimmie! I love recoloring those lamps! ^-^

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: