Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Problems with the Daily Deals?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
starnex

Just a bump so this isn't on the 4th page and people can find out what is happening
charliejong

I've just given up checking the DD regularly anymore. It used to be so fun on Thursdays to check the DD.

"you can't carpet the world you just have to put on slippers" -Balky

starnex

charliejong wrote:I've just given up checking the DD regularly anymore. It used to be so fun on Thursdays to check the DD.

I would've given up but SimGuruSarah is sure there is a fix in the works so I still have hope.

I hope they haven't stopped the hourly deals on Thursdays though, sometimes they were really good!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/12 09:18 PM

SimGuruSarah

There are fixes in the works, but my "sooooooon" is now...less soon. But still eventual

I am a producer on The Sims 4 working on awesome secret stuff! Please Follow me on Twitter @SimGuruSarah
BernardD

This is so frustrating! There are two sets I would like to get, the Fun for Kids of All Ages and June 2011, but they keep getting skipped!
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

tell me about it. I anded up with 200 items in my wishlist, after realizing that i'm missing half the store, and I'm left with 600 simpoints. At least i was lucky enough to grab the Best of 2010 combo last week on 60% off

lizbethbear

BernardD wrote:This is so frustrating! There are two sets I would like to get, the Fun for Kids of All Ages and June 2011, but they keep getting skipped!

Yeah, I really want to get the June 2011 set too

maria_loves_alex

I hope they fix this for you guys and that you're all able to get what you want. These deals are great and it would suck missing out. As for me, Im dying to have my wishlist fixed!!

SunnyBelle

maria_loves_alex wrote:I hope they fix this for you guys and that you're all able to get what you want. These deals are great and it would suck missing out. As for me, Im dying to have my wishlist fixed!!

Nods in agreement. So want my wishlist fixed

Mmdrgntobldrgn

Just out of curiosity, is there a list anyplace of the current rotation and the various discounts.

I'm thinking whether we like or not that this will be the way the new dd is going to run for sometime to come.

I also don't think that we are going to see any new sets/items for a few weeks, but hey I could be wrong. I think they are going to change the sets/items on dd for about a month; unless they change it when they add new content to the store in which case it will change after today.

Those are just my guesses as to what is going on.

Peace,GranMama Dragon http://tinyurl.com/7pjx25u
starnex

Mmdrgntobldrgn wrote:Just out of curiosity, is there a list anyplace of the current rotation and the various discounts.

I'm thinking whether we like or not that this will be the way the new dd is going to run for sometime to come.

I also don't think that we are going to see any new sets/items for a few weeks, but hey I could be wrong. I think they are going to change the sets/items on dd for about a month; unless they change it when they add new content to the store in which case it will change after today.

Those are just my guesses as to what is going on.

Not that I know of sorry. The rotation is going backwards through the compilations, I listed a few discounts I was interested in but not all, sorry about that

I'm not sure how the DD is going to work, but these compilation deals are great, in my opinion!

Update: Sweet, the Spetember Compilation didn't skip! Looks like the fix worked?
Meru_ruru

I'm glad that they are trying to fix the DDs and that the September compilation is available! Thank you starnex for starting this thread and keeping it updated and active!

starnex

Meru_ruru wrote:I'm glad that they are trying to fix the DDs and that the September compilation is available! Thank you starnex for starting this thread and keeping it updated and active!

Me too! I'm considering getting it you're so sweet, you're welcome! And oh my gosh, you are far too kind! I can't thank you enough for the gift! How lovely of you, I'm a bit lost for words I've wanted that item for a while. Just.. thank you!!!
Meru_ruru

You're very welcome! I don't have it myself but I hear it makes lovely music. I hope you enjoy it!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 10:31 PM

BernardD

Great June made it up this time and I got it! Now I hope they continue around again so those who wanted the Tip Top Toddlers and Fun For Kids of All Ages can get those as well!

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: