Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Makeover Contest -- My first contest! Check it out! (Ended, Winners On Page 6!!)  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Author Message
SmilzPretty


Joined: 07/13/09 06:33 PM
Messages: 5048
Offline

Nevermind. My game took too long to load and I only have 5 mins to do a makeover, thats not going to work. Sorry

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 03:55 PM



Profile
stikystuff


Joined: 05/29/09 08:18 AM
Messages: 2880
Location:The Bunker
Offline

Joolster wrote:Here's another update for you:

Since the shirt isn't showing up in any of the Exchange outfits it must be a secondary outfit on Nadia, like the extra outfits you create using the wardrobe. I just downloaded the Madeover Nadia I uploaded and it also has the crappy vampire shirt since I changed Nadia via Create A Household in my game (so didn't see any of her extra wardrobe outfits).

I'm taking my Nadia off of Exchange to stop spreading the nasty shirt and reupload her nice and clean after I'm back from shopping and I suggest everyone else who uploaded their makeovers do the same.


Thanks for the heads up, I'm sorry but I will be removing Nadia from the my studio I do not have time to go through and do the make over again but I do not want to spread this bad cc either.
Apparently I didn't upload her to the exchange so i'm safe there, that saved me a job

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 04:48 PM


Profile
Alisox


Joined: 06/13/09 11:08 PM
Messages: 1634
Location:Maryland
Offline

Joolster wrote:Here's another update for you:

Since the shirt isn't showing up in any of the Exchange outfits it must be a secondary outfit on Nadia, like the extra outfits you create using the wardrobe. I just downloaded the Madeover Nadia I uploaded and it also has the crappy vampire shirt since I changed Nadia via Create A Household in my game (so didn't see any of her extra wardrobe outfits).

I'm taking my Nadia off of Exchange to stop spreading the nasty shirt and reupload her nice and clean after I'm back from shopping and I suggest everyone else who uploaded their makeovers do the same.

I'm a little confused. I never played Nadia in game, I only made her in CAS, saved her, and uploaded her.
Did I do something wrong here?

Also, winners will most likely be posted tomorrow. I'm on a really slow connection right now so even if I post the winners I can't send prizes until I'm home tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the wait!


Profile
Dramadramadrama


Joined: 05/23/10 11:48 AM
Messages: 2653
Location:Wonderland
Offline

Alisox wrote:

Also, winners will most likely be posted tomorrow. I'm on a really slow connection right now so even if I post the winners I can't send prizes until I'm home tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the wait!


Take your time hon with posting.... Looking forward to the results...

Your could announce the winner and then gift them tomorrow if you don't want people to wait but honestly tomorrow would be fine also.

Profile
Alisox


Joined: 06/13/09 11:08 PM
Messages: 1634
Location:Maryland
Offline

I am trying to decide now but it's hard! I'll try to get it up tonight though.

Also, I'm sincerely sorry my sim had bad CC that invaded your games. I will work to get that out of my game so my future uploads won't be tainted. I know that doesn't fix now and I'm so sorry for that.


Profile
Joolster


Joined: 01/07/10 11:32 PM
Messages: 6151
Location:England

It probably attached itself to your uploads or something, bad CC tends to do that sometimes. Don't be sorry, it happens.

Profile
Dramadramadrama


Joined: 05/23/10 11:48 AM
Messages: 2653
Location:Wonderland
Offline

Alisox wrote:I am trying to decide now but it's hard! I'll try to get it up tonight though.

Also, I'm sincerely sorry my sim had bad CC that invaded your games. I will work to get that out of my game so my future uploads won't be tainted. I know that doesn't fix now and I'm so sorry for that.


Bad CC always finds a way into the uploads don't worry about it we have all fallen victim to it a one stage or another lol

Profile
xkaylanicolex


Joined: 01/02/10 04:52 PM
Messages: 3834
Location:Moonlight Falls
Offline

Alisox wrote:I am trying to decide now but it's hard! I'll try to get it up tonight though.

Also, I'm sincerely sorry my sim had bad CC that invaded your games. I will work to get that out of my game so my future uploads won't be tainted. I know that doesn't fix now and I'm so sorry for that.


I got it but I deleted it, its called New Cas Project and it has a picture of a vampire sim on the icon in the launcher, its easy to find. I didn't know it was your sim that I got it from though. I hope you can find it to delete it.

Profile
RacerPQR


Joined: 01/08/10 11:55 AM
Messages: 1267
Location:Anyplace, anytime...
Online

I got it too, but deleted it as soon as I found it in my items. Bad CC tends to come along with sims (from players who do use CC) even though the items are not used in the sim. Don't really know why this happens. Likely I didn't upload it on the exchange...


Looking Farward for the results!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 12:50 PM



Fromthe creators of Mystery in Paris
Profile
brandi22


Joined: 03/01/10 01:03 PM
Messages: 3315
Location:Wisconsin

Alisox wrote:I am trying to decide now but it's hard! I'll try to get it up tonight though.

Also, I'm sincerely sorry my sim had bad CC that invaded your games. I will work to get that out of my game so my future uploads won't be tainted. I know that doesn't fix now and I'm so sorry for that.


Hi Alisox! Wish I could have joined this contest, (it looks really fun!), but I didn't make it in time!

I saw the last few posts about the bad cc your Sim had and just wanted to let you know that there's a really simple and useful tool out there that checks for bad cc. It's called "Custard" and it will check anything you want to download for your game. You can download it from Mod the Sims.

I've been able to avoid a lot of bad cc from getting in my game by using it!

Good luck with your contest and to all of the contestants! I really had fun looking through the entries; you all did a fabulous job!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 01:02 PM


Profile
Joolster


Joined: 01/07/10 11:32 PM
Messages: 6151
Location:England

I removed the vampire thingy and uploaded my Madeover Nadia crisp and clean, new link in my original submission.

Profile
Dramadramadrama


Joined: 05/23/10 11:48 AM
Messages: 2653
Location:Wonderland
Offline

Joolster wrote:I removed the vampire thingy and uploaded my Madeover Nadia crisp and clean, new link in my original submission.


I didn't know we were to upload her i never did

Profile
Joolster


Joined: 01/07/10 11:32 PM
Messages: 6151
Location:England

You don't have to according to the rules but I wanted to.

Profile
Dramadramadrama


Joined: 05/23/10 11:48 AM
Messages: 2653
Location:Wonderland
Offline

Joolster wrote:You don't have to according to the rules but I wanted to.


Ah ok hon thanks for letting me know...

Profile
Bethymai


Joined: 06/19/10 01:30 PM
Messages: 2105
Location:Wales
Offline

Guys... I can't get rid of the bad CC >___< I've deleted Nadia and the vampire sim in my launcher but it's still in my game :/
What can I do?

Made by mona1996! Thank you
Profile
 
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: