Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EP ideas that EA is actually interested in! :D My own survey!! :D  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
thedoglover

Carnival! I would love for my Sims to be running around the carnival and eating cotton candy. ^_^

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 09:42 PM

niac1234

O.k.

Erja888

I'd like to vote for the Farm EP because I think it would go well with Pets. And EA has done this kind of expansion (mean expanding an expansion) with TS3 before (-> Late Night and Showtime).

Erja888 - Simming from TS (2001) til end of TS3 (2014)
bosslaydee

why are seasons and university out of the running??
We dont have either and if its cuz theyre really popular, theyre popular for a reason. i dont really need seasons but mixed with holidays, HOT DAMN! and university i drool over in my sleep. reality tv is super stupid, enough with the celebrities!! they didnt even mash the celebrity status with showtime professions.
farming.. yes i love that idea if it came after seasons. as much as wed love them to put it WITH seasons.. come on, holidays, seasons AND farming. thats a bit much for one expansion pack from EA.. maybe if it was coming from a not greedy company.
OMG. WA IS OUR TRAVELLING EP. Lets not waste an ep on somethign weve already experienced!! you wanna go on vacation, GO TO FRANCE. i want new stuff, sorry if i dont want them to churn out the same sh*t for every new sim sequel.
Island.. wasnt that just sim castaway. i played the stories and it was fun, but id like it to be a seperate game enitrely.. like sims medieval. itd be a little confusing to have to go back and forth.. idk id have to see their proposal
Carnival sounds cute. id love to take my children there. and.. running it.. hm.. thats a big jump from open for business. but i like it. i vote for that.

Karu300

I'll vote farm, though it'd mostly work with River View and Appolosa Plains. It could work as a pack of it's own or even included in seasons. It'll give the open world something to do on some other lots.

For instance part of it would give you the ability to lease property that's normaly reserved as house space. You can still own your own home, and even if your own lot doesn't have enough room, you can build a farm house, and if you have pets, a stable for your horses, and then plan the crop area. Kind of like acres of land.

For the most part it'd complement pets pretty well, the bigger the field you can buy farming equipment like tractors and things.
niac1234

bosslaydee wrote:why are seasons and university out of the running??
We dont have either and if its cuz theyre really popular, theyre popular for a reason. i dont really need seasons but mixed with holidays, HOT DAMN! and university i drool over in my sleep. reality tv is super stupid, enough with the celebrities!! they didnt even mash the celebrity status with showtime professions.
farming.. yes i love that idea if it came after seasons. as much as wed love them to put it WITH seasons.. come on, holidays, seasons AND farming. thats a bit much for one expansion pack from EA.. maybe if it was coming from a not greedy company.
OMG. WA IS OUR TRAVELLING EP. Lets not waste an ep on somethign weve already experienced!! you wanna go on vacation, GO TO FRANCE. i want new stuff, sorry if i dont want them to churn out the same sh*t for every new sim sequel.
Island.. wasnt that just sim castaway. i played the stories and it was fun, but id like it to be a seperate game enitrely.. like sims medieval. itd be a little confusing to have to go back and forth.. idk id have to see their proposal
Carnival sounds cute. id love to take my children there. and.. running it.. hm.. thats a big jump from open for business. but i like it. i vote for that.

I am not doing Seasons/ University because A. It seems likely that they will do both any way. and B. They will obviously get voted for the most, but I want the simmers' opinions for new ideas of EP's, just roam the forums and everybody is asking for a Seasons or University EP, but how many of them say they want a Carnival or Farm EP?

I'll update.

ShaneyBoy

I want to own my own carnival, live there and work there. It sounds like so much fun.

And all the rides, loads of great content!! Please make it EA.

CARNIVAL <333

iyhareholman1

Farming - Definitely - a bit tired of growing cheese,eggs,beef patties and steak in my back garden

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 07:43 PM

niac1234

I'll update!

SugarRave

The business ep has got me picturing a Donald Trump scenario with a private helicopter, but in order to liven things up I think I'll cast my vote for the farm ep.

Maybe milk could become a drink/ingredient for future recipes? Oh, and more produce available in the game please! I want to grow things like lemons and pumpkins

Emily485

You closed the only two I would be interested in......

Thanks for the sig computertech82!
Erich_Raeder

Niac

May I ask for a Sports EP,would suggest the EP contains bodybuilding competitions,soccer matches,fitness modelling competitions,bodybuilding magazine shoots,fitness modelling magazine shoots,windsurfing,skiing and etc
simsfan95173

Vacation/ resort EP.

The island one sounds way too similar to Sims Castaways.

We have never been able to take our sims on a CRUISE!

Besides we need a real Vacation EP. More places to travel to.

I honestly can't think of anything more boring than a farm EP.

crzykiller_

okay,
out of these choices i like the resort/island idea.
i think they could go hand in hand into one expansion that would be super epic!!

BRING BACK ALIEN ABDUCTION!!
Maygirl2

I vote island.

It sound really fun.

TV? We already have celebrities from Late Night and Showtime. ANOTHER celeb ep? Make a tv show with generations with a video recorder that came with generations. There are some custom content made for a tv studio.
Farm? It would be a significant improvement of this Crapy Perry , but I would laugh (and not be suprised) if EA dressed her in overalls and slapped her on the cover for an additional $100,000,000,000 bucks.
Vacation? It would be my second choice, but I tried to find a way to have a succesful vacaton with no adventuring in WA, and it worked so its kinda pointless. Just have them sight see and buy suveniers for their families all day.
Wealthy? I'm tired of this stuff. We have enough luxury for our sims already. I can build them a massive mansion and live at the top of their lives, so I don't see any point.
Carnival? Meh. You can sorta do a carnival with Showtime, just get an acrobat to use some of his props and customize a horse to look like a trained zebra. Take advantage of the ST career outfits, they will make a convinecing circus outfit. And you can even use the Magic set to put on a magical show with the voodoo doll ("Any volenteers?")

As for Seasons + University?

Seasons? NO. Big ugly fat NO. I don't want seasons in my game, so if they made it then I wouldn't be one to buy it. If they made it instead of magic, somebody is going home with a black eye.

(Always take the hint)

University? I don't see how it would work, seeing as we already have YA's. I can also recreate a University (sorta). Just have YAs spend their YA days in a dorm, get a part time job, socialize with other YAs, have them read skill books at a certain community lot between X-am to X-pm. IT WORKS.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: