Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Ask Me Anything....  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
martys15

Location:CapitalCity/ CrystalRock/ CanyonRibos/ CradleParadise/ MostAbnest Island

Please Studio The Sims 3, to unlock some objects in the CAW that are not available of neighborhoods store and EP-pack!

Thank you, by Martys Team

murfeel

Attentionn wrote:I have just a few harmless questions..
1. Will a new expansion pack be announced soon *cough*JUNE*cough*?
5. Anything special going on with the WEATHER around Redwood, California ? It sure is great to experience a change in SEASONS right? Can't wait for summer!

LittleKittenCat wrote:
gngrsnp wrote:When will you start answering/responding to some of the question posted. Nice you allow us to ask. Even nicer when there is some reply to at least the easier questions. Not being sarcastic or rude. It would be really nice to see so we know you mean what you say and saw what you mean. Thanks.
Me

He said he'll only pick 10 questions to answer tomorrow. Its in the link on the first post. You should read that first, it explains the sticky.

Another question!
15- Why only 10? Why not answer them all, or at least the ones that were at least repeated a gazillion times already--those are clearly the issues a lot of simmers want to see addressed.

MrHawk wrote:I have one last question. Is the birthday bundle completely cancelled? I know some people outside of the US did receive it. I have just had my third birthday since the game was launched and never received the set. On the same vein, there are many older items that were only available to some players. Has there been any thought to adding old preorder items like the ones from WA and HEL to the store? Since they were essentially free, I don't see the issue with them being made available after a set amount of time. People like free stuff.

Very true--I was wondering about the samne thing.

Eidka wrote: Now my actual question. How many teams work on store sets or is it all just one?

Just wanted to say: I SOOOOO Rec'd your avatar sim!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/12 11:44 AM

breville69

Hello!Do you think they will add a fall and winter festival to the store?Thanks
babygirlrhodes

if your team make sims 4 will you add all games in one shot. like seasons, apartment life, open for business, world adventure/bon voyage, and pets, etc. that would be nice and easier for the rest of the team. and more time to add store items, and more time for yourselves and your families.

fear me.
freakin delicious.
LittleKittenCat

MrHawk wrote:Since they were essentially free, I don't see the issue with them being made available after a set amount of time. People like free stuff.

I have an issue with this. The only reason I pre-order anything is because of the pre-order incentive, if I don't like that, I buy the game/expansion/stuff pack at a later date when its much cheaper. So essentially, the pre-order incentives are not free. Like say if you pre-order expansion for £29.99 which then becomes £24.99 6 months later, that pretty much means you paid £5 extra just to get the pre-order incentive o.o

If you give those away for free at a later date, then there's no reason to pay more and pre-order. The game itself and the store has enough to keep anyone occupied while they're waiting for a cheaper price.

gngrsnp

LittleKittenCat wrote:
gngrsnp wrote:When will you start answering/responding to some of the question posted. Nice you allow us to ask. Even nicer when there is some reply to at least the easier questions. Not being sarcastic or rude. It would be really nice to see so we know you mean what you say and saw what you mean. Thanks.
Me

He said he'll only pick 10 questions to answer tomorrow. Its in the link on the first post. You should read that first, it explains the sticky.

Missed it. LOL. Since he posted the question, on the first page HERE I assumed that was all the info given. I had looked at the blog page earlier, that morning, prior to him posting on his blog page. Didn't think to run back and check to see if he up dated it. My error.

Cyron43

Another question for you, SimGuruTaterTot:
I have just seen you have two items in your wishlist, one for 2100 Simpoints and one for 2400. Why that? You get all that stuff for free, dontcha?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/09/12 07:39 PM

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
catloverplayer

What time will the anseers go up and will they be on the first page?

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Pary

First, I'd like to say Thank you for actively participating in the community, and giving people to chance to ask you questions. I also appreciate you coming right out and giving the reason as to why you won't be able to answer some questions, rather than just ignoring them and leaving people wondering.

As someone mentioned before, there are conflicts with the spellbook, FOY for instance. I know that my FOY has no animations nor does it give moodlets but it does make sims younger. My spellbook works perfectly.

My question(s) is how do you test these interactive objects? Do you test them in only base game with latest patch or with EP's etc ? Do you test them with the other interactive objects that you sell in the store to try and avoid these kinds of issues or just on their own?

Just one more... will we ever see sets like Old Town expanded? I really like that set, particularly the windows, and to have a fuller range would be really nice. Oh and one more thing... when you're creating a set with couches in them, please please can we have matching armchairs. There are a few sofa's in the game that don't have matching chairs.

Edit - Oh I almost forgot... are you guys aware that there is still an issue with recoloured counters reverting back to default presets and being unable to be CAST'd when they have been cornered? It happens a lot less than it used to, but it still happens. I played my game the other day for the first time in a few months, and it happened to the vineyard counters and also happens a lot to the counters from the bayside set.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/12 07:58 PM

blunote00: IDC about DM's stank booty!

badromance99

x

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/25/13 11:58 AM

carla70

@badromance

I had the same problem with not having the chair, I just redownloaded and installed it the set again. Then it was there in game.
badromance99

x

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/25/13 11:57 AM

murfeel

crinrict wrote: Are you guys aware that after a certain amount, the launcher stops displaying stuff ? There are only so many items that show in installed content and uninstalling items is very difficult this way. Owning the whole Store is already to many items. The launcher is a pain really. It would be nice if we had more filters and even a sorting function would be great.

Omg, thank you SO MUCH for backing up what I said about the godawful Launcher! See, EA? If a simming maven like Crinrict says something's bad, then it's frikkin bad!

LittleKittenCat wrote:
MrHawk wrote:Since they were essentially free, I don't see the issue with them being made available after a set amount of time. People like free stuff.

I have an issue with this. The only reason I pre-order anything is because of the pre-order incentive, if I don't like that, I buy the game/expansion/stuff pack at a later date when its much cheaper. So essentially, the pre-order incentives are not free. Like say if you pre-order expansion for £29.99 which then becomes £24.99 6 months later, that pretty much means you paid £5 extra just to get the pre-order incentive o.o If you give those away for free at a later date, then there's no reason to pay more and pre-order. The game itself and the store has enough to keep anyone occupied while they're waiting for a cheaper price.

Well, I still think pre-order sets should be made freely available for older EPs/SPs that are like 2-3 frikkin years old already--older ones like WA, AMB, LN, GEN....once the EPs've been on the shelves for awhile, especially once the pre-ordering window is good and dead, EA should release the items as an extra free Rewards set available for anyone who bought the game and registered it at the site. So I agree with MrHawk, whether they're technically 'free' or not. Like, making them available at the in-game store like the DrPepper stuff we got for free recently.

catloverplayer

So I'm presuming the answers will be up later tonight?

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Matriarch

Why are there a number of items(mailboxes) that are clearly installed in the game but not available to simmers?

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: