Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I hope they are working on Sims 4....  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
Daniblee

possum6024 wrote:Why would they be working on sims 4 i mean i'm thinking it will be coming out in 2013 or 2014 we are not even halfway thorugh 2012

I dont think you realize how long it takes to plan and make these games.
GommeInc

Daniblee wrote:I dont think you realize how long it takes to plan and make these games.

If The Sims 3 is anything to go by... One weekend, a bottle of vino and headbutting the keyboard in an attempt to type out code
miklc

With the amount of money I have invested into The Sims 3 I don't want The Sims 4 until 2014 at the very earliest, there is still so much I haven't done in this game and so much content I have yet to use. I know it's too premature to be thinking about it at the moment but I might even just end up sticking with The Sims 3 simply because I love it so much and it just gets better, the more content there is released

My BIG Thank You Thread

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/499626.
page
EndlessSims3

Caitlyn2 wrote:These unoriginal, branded stuff packs are already very old. Was there even an EP between the Katy Perry and Diesel packs? I certainly hope EAs excuse is good. Where is our funky, original, silly EA content?

I say no more Sims we have already have enough of these games for if they go into the Sims 4 I end with the Sims 3 games cause I am tired of the Sims I hardly play The Sims 3 games! But plan to get back to playing it again soon after I know what is wrong with my spine it is getting more painful lately!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/29/12 09:21 PM

mangoesandlimes

EndlessSims3 wrote:I say no more Sims we have already have enough of these games

That's rather ironic, coming from a person with the username "EndlessSims3."

Ceres_Meiriona

I'd definitely still play TS4. TS3 has a lot of problems, but I couldn't say no to TS4 without trying it. So many improvements that could be made from TS3 if they do it right.

However, that being said, I've also learned a lot of what not to do in TS4 from TS3.

When I played TS2, I would download player created CC, and I almost always ran into some awful issue that resulted in me having to reinstall my game. So when TS3 came out, I swore off player made CC and have experienced very few issues. (I'm not hating on anyone who uses player made CC, a lot of it is beautiful! My life just became too busy to fuss with my game every time it hiccuped.)

In TS3, though, I have had some awful launcher/Origin issues where my store content would just suddenly stop showing up. That is extremely VEXING! I think in TS4 I will further simplify my siming experience and no longer purchase store items. It's aggravating as a customer when you purchase something, and suddenly don't have access to it because of some broken update that now needs an update to fix the update or because Origin decided to go insane and needs to be reinstalled. That is definitely a sign of someone being lazy somewhere. I can place blame on EA securely on a lot of those issues since I make sure to run no mods and not install player CC. When you are proactive and keep your computer up to date, meet beyond the minimum requirements, and have no third party programs installed... you should not run into serious issues. I'll definitely agree that EA's quality is lagging in that respect.

Hopefully, they're seeing how negatively this is impacting the sim community, and they will fix it in TS4. At least that's what I keep telling myself. lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/30/12 11:17 PM

SugarRave

In an ideal world, businesses strive for more positive feedback and thereby earn more for it....

*sigh*

Sometimes I want to run a business just to show them how it's done, of course I've been saying that since Pokemon took out the room decoration feature

heidi11576

EndlessSims3 wrote:

I say no more Sims we have already have enough of these games for if they go into the Sims 4 I end with the Sims 3 games cause I am tired of the Sims I hardly play The Sims 3 games!

I agree...no more Sims..the Sims3 has been such a boring flop what can they do with Sims4? blow up and burn out more video cards? lol
the quirkiness and humor from Sims2 seems long gone..why bother with sims4
raiven426

I hope there isn't a Sims 4 (wishful thinking) because if there is I will NOT be buying it. I can't keep on upgrading or buying a new computer just to play a game,then I have to jump through flaming hoops to get the expansion and stuff packs, and I can't buy anything at the store.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't do it or if you do, at least not for another 2 years and keep creating stuff for Sims 3
eyeswideclosed

They're probably working on it, and I will be buying it. I wasn't as disappointed with TS3 as some people. I actually really like it and play it a bunch. I'm just not ready for TS4 yet since there is still so much to do in this game.

Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
Go to: