Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Howling Meadows Kennel - Pups from chocolate breeding now available! Two pups left :)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
piratekitag

I'll add you later tonight

By the way, to anyone interested, the two pups(one male, one female) are still available

cosmiccathorse

Back again with an update!

Pennie decided to pee on the floor! We had problems toilet training the pair and Beasly started to pee indoors too!

Piggy Decided to knaw on the funiture! Haprper was doing more scolding tan loving for a day or so.

Then Pennie did something yucky! Yep that was her pee earlier

The two pups became best friends.

LOOK WHO GREW UP?! Both started digging furiously as they grew up, must have been watching Beasly.

Beasly and Piggy are still VERY close. This shows the size difference.

ANYWAYS... Piggy had pups Here are the two Strangly Tri colored Beagle pups with a splotch on choc on their back. Towser and Poppy.They are twins.

Pirate? Would you like one? If not I plan to adopt them out on my new site (still being built though)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/09/12 05:53 PM

piratekitag

Love the updates! Glad to see they grew up well!

Kind of surprised Piggy was being destructive though! Hopefully they will grow out of those bad behaviors!

Aw the pups are adorable, I'd love to have the first one

cosmiccathorse

Okay the male? as they are IDENTICAL I checked just to be sure...

piratekitag

Yep. I think, since they're identical in coat pattern and the parents have different coat patterns, that the second one might be a 'clone' of the first. Have the same coat pattern of another pup in the litter but won't have any physical features of either it's sire/dam and instead will have the 'create a pet' body. I get those a lot with my breedings.

cosmiccathorse

Okay I'll have him to you by tomorrow. I have to go out now. Thanks Pirate!

HowrseFoo

Pardon me for asking, but how would you run a kennel? Like send the pups and stuff
strelitzia19

Location:~I may not be perfect, but I'm always me, and that's something you could never be.~

I've sent an application.

piratekitag

HowrseFoo wrote:Pardon me for asking, but how would you run a kennel? Like send the pups and stuff

I upload the pups from my game and then send them to the people that request them(on here or through a form) by email.

piratekitag

strelitzia19 wrote:I've sent an application.

Thanks! Just got it and responded I'll send him to you in a little

strelitzia19

Location:~I may not be perfect, but I'm always me, and that's something you could never be.~

Thanks

HowrseFoo

Could you speak a bit more thorough? I still have clue how to send puppies to a person xD my brain is being a pain. Could you perhaps go into detail? Like how do you give someone a pet? I still am very dumb

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/09/12 09:12 PM

piratekitag

I wasn't sure exactly what you wanted to know.

If it's how to send pup/animals to people then I will explain it the most I can.

As I mentioned before, when in your game, edit the puppy you want to send(By using the 'testingcheatsenabled true' cheat and shift click on the pup and choose the 'edit in CAS' option) then 'share' them to the exchange(this won't actually put them on the exchange, just in your game launcher)

Once that is done, go to your email account, you need the email address of the person you're going to send the pup to, put that in then you will need to 'attach' the pet you want to send. Which can be done by clicking on the attachment area of the email and then go through the following

Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 3> Exports

There you will find the sim you exported/uploaded from your game. Click on that file. It will then be added to the email as an attachment.

Then you just need to send the email and the person you sent the pet to will click on the attachment and it should automatically download into their game launcher where they can install it in their game.

HowrseFoo

Ooh thank you *facepalm*
HowrseFoo

I was thinking of starting my own kennel and I was wondering xD

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: