Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Ghost and Mummy Guide  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
TheCheezeAteMyCat

Umm, will a playable fire ghost die in another fire, and if it does, will you get another opportunity to play it again?
Tomboy410

my sim died and i dont know how. They didnt die my fire but they turned red. When they were dying they grabed their neck as if they were being strangles. Does anyone know what he was killed by?
TheCheezeAteMyCat

My sim didn't like my other sim AND she had tons of high skills, and the science place called me just two hours after the other sim died.
BryanSilverHarp

Whats the fasstest way to breack your tv
Zolt65

BryanSilverHarp wrote: Whats the fasstest way to breack your tv

Having it on would be a start I should think.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority,
but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
TheCheezeAteMyCat

BryanSilverHarp wrote: Whats the fasstest way to breack your tv

Make a sim a technophobe and have them sabotage the t.v.
maxine999

~My-Spacebar-don't-work~

Greatjob-on-the-thread!

luckyheather

Hi there, does anyone know how to use the buydebug Ghost generator/marker??? as I am doing a community lot and I want a few wandering around. This lot will be in my studio later so I want it to work safely. I dont really want to make sims to kill off as it would be handy to know how its done for Tombs etc. xxx Thanks

[/u
rl]
luckyheather

Hi I was told how to get Ghosts on a Lot....
Use the buydebug on/off

if you use the buydebug grave stones and then click ctrl-shift on them you can then activate them for ghosts and set the type of death, the name of the ghost and so on.

[/u
rl]
trulez

I resurrected my ghost by eating Ambrosia, but he won't stop hovering, which kinda defeats the point of resurrection because ghosts do not have any other negative attributes.

Is there anyway to make my ex-ghost stop hovering ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/24/11 07:33 PM

Joel2810

Thanks for the info! xD

If you are reading this, then I am right behind you! >
SimonSimpson

trulez wrote:I resurrected my ghost by eating Ambrosia, but he won't stop hovering, which kinda defeats the point of resurrection because ghosts do not have any other negative attributes.

That is pretty weird since I've had a ghost STOP hovering. I don't know what changed, I just happen to notice one day that he wasn't hovering anymore.
trulez

SimonSimpson wrote:
trulez wrote:I resurrected my ghost by eating Ambrosia, but he won't stop hovering, which kinda defeats the point of resurrection because ghosts do not have any other negative attributes.

That is pretty weird since I've had a ghost STOP hovering. I don't know what changed, I just happen to notice one day that he wasn't hovering anymore.
Weird.

I'd like to add that I did try the "resetsim <firstname> <lastname>" console command, and it only moved my sim back to my lot but didn't fix the problem.

I also tried dying and resurrecting again, this time offering Death Flower to the Grim Reaper, which did not get rid of the hovering.

I guess I just have to start over without ever being ghost. Sigh.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 10/25/11 10:39 AM

Ishiza

I am a little confused. everywhere in the internet you read, that a red ghost died of fire, but i have a red horse gost which definately died of beeing old. same with a cat of mine. why are those red? (anotzer horse which died of beeing old is kinda blueish)
does anyone know why those look like that?
BellBell96

I have just got the sims 3 pets and I have tried it on cats and dogs but it all goes the same way. When I get a pet they always glow different colours and it's really annoying, wondering if anyone knew how to stop this?

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: