Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Grandmothergamer

No pic's, sorry, plan on learning how.
I was forced to play on my old pc, cause of Vid card issues on my Real gaming pc. Found tons of old Sims and families, been fun. The Gothic Set reminded me of an old sim + because I remembered him so clearly, went looking for him and found him in Coasterboi's Red County! Playing him now, having a ball, and plan on taking him to China now that we can travel again + getting the Martial Arts Master for him!
Poor thing also started on an empty lot, but didn't take too long to build him a house. Lol the first things he got where the Dramatic palms + the Palms from Regency Arcade I seem to remember! Got them one at a time.
CoreyCanadian

Location: Corey The Walking Musical! If I'm not here I'm probably fluffing my tail :D

Well I made my simself and popped the question to my in-game girlfriend, too young for one now so I plan the love story threw sims

My favorite picture I have ever made/edited it is without a doubt my best work!
SusanInferno

Hello! For May I am working on Simport and getting as many friends as I can to enrich their gaming and mine. I'm hoping to challenge myself with some new Occult generations and reach more of the Showtime achievements! I love to keep buzy on the Sims 3 as they are my virtual family along with all my new Simport friends as well
mimiking511

For the month of May I have decided to download some of the worlds,Lots and Avatar's created by other Sims Fans. I love to see what others create. So far my favorite World download is CEADER FALLS. I am also focusing on Romance within the game. I wanna see just how romantic I can make my sim.
Moomie5

Well I don't know how to add pictures .I have a vampire family (parents and a teenage girl with 4 dogs two adults and their puppies but no pictures of the dogs) and I plan on getting the teenage girl to graduate high school and travel and work and maybe her parents are going to adopt a kid or woohoo for a kid so MORE PEOPLE! pshh and silly me forgetting to mention that she will also look for love

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 03:51 PM

vampirepaperdoll

My plan for May is to get a good start on a legacy. It is sort of based around an episode of My Little Pony, where I will have a family of a mother and a toddler and a cat who move to Appaloosa Plains to find their fortune by owning an apple orchard. I want to see how many generations it takes to make this apple orchard profitable!

My3Dazies

I never seem to have the time to do the little sim videos. But, I will be playing more this month. ((I hope))

Mama Young

U R
<3
My3Dazies

Chihuatlan

No pictures until I get the ingame screenshot thing down, but I've recreated my fantasy life in the Sims and am planning to box my family up and move them from Bridgeport to Appaloosa Valley or wherever that is, because my sim and I want a horse or two.. And maybe a unicorn. We've successfully kidnapped a vampire that I fell in love with and went and got her a guy as well, so the family's kinda full, but I might set him free in the neighborhood once we get there. Or maybe wait till the cats and dog pass on . We'll have plenty of room then. Before that though, I want to get my original cat back. His social needs dropped too low and they repounded him. I'll move after the marriage. Never tried an inter-neighborhood move, so I'm not even sure if you can do that. Wish me luck!
Warr2098

My sims finally became triumphant and defeated the evil witch!

PoppieVonPop

I'm going to try to raise the perfect dog. It should prove to be challenging. Of course, it does help to use the money cheat so you don't have to work. :-p

BLUECAT85

Build my current family I am playing with, a new house maybe. Waiting for the wife, Crimson to give before ! Her little boy fall in love (still a child) with Crimsons friends little girl. Her husband to get promoted and the 2nd generation heir i choose to get the story ready in....MY HEAD
HAPPY SIMMING EVERYONE
cierra42245

Well me I Was planning on Moving my sim to a new home lot or building one And Starting Up a new improved family! "Anyone With me on that one?!"
pieceofme07

I got showtime and love it!

Im working on makeing my sim a singer,Its going to be a lot of work but i think i can do it,.

And my other sims i was working on are now big time movie stars

They had a babe they want to have a nother babe hahaha,.

Not sure what eles i plan to do.
BEBOPBEANRS

working on my singer so i can get some more badges for the showtime sets.
bradkoehn

You guys know you can go to "Options" and change the sim's lifespan right?

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: