Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Altered, a townie makeover competition. A5 scores & A6 posted!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
kleanne1

Okay so it seems everything is against me on this assignment because even my photoshop has stopped working so yeah her limbs still look disconnected

Ayesha wanted to prove to her friends that she wasn't the wallflower they all took her for, the first step in her transformation was a simple choppy hair style, then it was on to the ink...Thanks to her frugal lifestyle Ayesha had saved enough money to splash out on a couple of medium pieces, She went with the butterflies to show her feminism side and the piece on her arm was partly her own design to integrate the artist inside of her.
When it came to shopping for a new swim suit Ayesha picked a sexy two piece so she could show of her amazing figure and followed the tattoo theme through with a tattoo design pattern

(Again sorry about the lack of writing style and the dodgy pics....Ayesha did not want to play ball for the shoot haha)

headshot:

Bikini shot:

Tattoos:

JustKeepSimming

Pretty, pretty bikini on Ayesha there, Kleanne! The pattern is so punk rocker ish, it's awesome.

Loving everyone else's entries too.

SassyDana

I love it, Kleanne! She looks great!
I'm really nervous for scores all of you guys did soo amazing with the makeover. XO

Plateinmyway

All the makeovers look incredibly good^^
Here's my assignment:

Sick of her roomates' snarky remarks, Ayesha decided to surprise them with an all-out girly look: a cute hairstyle, a bright, pink and feminine swimsuit...Yet there was no way she was hiding her personality completely, no matter what her friends thought.So for her new tattoos, she got little flowers on her arm to highlight her new girly makeover, as well as a wolf, symbolizing wilderness and freedom.She voluntarily chose a swimsuit that partially hid the wolf, to show that her friends' teasing forced her to cage her inner wolf.The tattoo on her forehead is meant to show that she is unique and that despite her new look, she is not just another "girly girl".

http://simmingonaplate.tumblr.com/
kleanne1

Thank you guys and I so want that wolf tattoo on my arm lol

dylsoccer12

Nice job Kerry and Izzy. Well, I have a nice homework load for tonight and most likely tomorrow too, plus I have an essay due monday (rough draft due thurs) so scores might not be up until this weekend unfortunatley. :/

EDIT: Remember, all of you who haven't turned it in yet, the assignment's due tomorrow at 10 PM Central Time!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/28/13 10:40 PM

dylsoccer12

Goodnight bump.

Miax0

Assignment Three: Ayesha Ansari

TATTOO'S:

**CLICK PHOTOS TO VIEW FULL SIZE**

Bio/explanation:
Always a tomboy who couldn't care less, she's always been much less girlier than her roommates, and practically all of the girls she went to school with whilst growing up. Due to this, she was often judged for it.
Whilst most of the other girls were playing dolls, house, and dressing up Ayesha learned she was different, she liked to do things that everyone considered "boy things", such as various sports: Basketball, Football, etc etc. She didn't care less though that she wasn't like the other girls, and honestly she didn't want to be like them.... they were mean and really catty, she much preferred boys company. Her best friend practically since she was a baby lived right across the street from her and she loved their friendship, it was laid back unlike friendship with girls where you told them something and they went and told everyone else and started fights with you for no reason. She and Micheal had a fantastic time playing "boy things" together..... They were inseparable until that stupid Danny moved in on the block in 4th grade. Ayesha and Michael were about to play a game of football when the new neighbor Danny, who was a year older than the two of them, approached them and asked Micheal if he could play ball too. Danny then turned to Ayesha and told her in a snarky tone that she she could go inside and play dolls because "girls are wimps and can't play sports"
--------
Girls can't play sports! The nerve of that stupid boy, who does he think he is! Ayesha ran up to her room and CRIED. She actually cried for the first time in years, because of a stupid boy! She sat down in her chair and looked out the window facing the empty field where they play football together. Her arms crossed, with a pout and the tears still running continually down her cheeks her daddy walked into the room, looked out the window and immediately knew what was wrong. They talked about possible solutions and he made her feel much better. Out of nowhere she came up with the perfect plan, and a small smile graced her lips. Her father smiled in return and patted her on the head, then pulled her into a hug. How come a boy can be so stupid, when a daddy, who used to actually be a BOY himself, be so wonderful?
Now time to execute her plan >:]
--------
Ayesha, with much determination marched out of her house and over to where the boys were playing football and demanded that she's playing too. The boys temporarily stopped their game, Micheal with a confused look on his face and Danny with this cocky smirk that Ayesha just HATED!
"Again, why should we let a wimpy girl play football with us?" Danny taunted
"How about we play and i prove how good i am?" She challenged
She really really wanted to punch him, but she knew her daddy would be mad at her, so she figured to try this plan first.
Danny just stared at her blankly and then started laughing. Hysterical, can't breathe kind of laughing.
"I TOLD you, girls can't play! you would probably break a nail and then go crying to mommy and daddy"
Ayesha was MAD! Her hands involuntarily balled into fists and before she knew it one of them was flying towards Danny's face and then blood spurted everywhere. Well, THAT sure shut him up.
She just stood there with a slight smile on her face, watching the blood pouring out of Danny's nose. She had to admit, she liked the sight. The boy got on her nerves.
Then all of a sudden, Danny started laughing again, straightened up, wiped his nose on his shirt and gave Ayesha a high five.
"That was a nice right hook! Maybe i was wrong about you and you're not such a wimp after all"
And that was that. The three of them were the best of friends after that. She did have some female "friends" and acquaintances, but they were nothing like the relationship she had with Michael and Danny.
--------
Years later, Ayesha moved into a nice house with 3 of her female friends. (She of course was still best friends with the two boys but how would that look to live with them? It would be hard for them to get girls that way, as well. The girls Danny & Micheal already hate that they have such a close female friend) Right, she was surprised herself that she was going to be living with three girls, but it worked for them. They got along well despite their different personalities and her room was a little off ways from theirs and she had her own bathroom connected so she wouldn't be irritated with her roommates taking hours showering and getting all dolled up. They all agreed on that since they know how Ayesha is, and she would get really irritated if she had to share a bathroom with those three.
Despite how well they all got along, the other girls would throw little jabs and tease Ayesha about her wardrobe, with her plain t-shirts and jeans, as well as always wearing sneakers all the time. They're usually always bothering her about her plain frumpy hair and how she never styles it. Now that it's summer, the girls were all going bikini shopping and invited Ayesha along. Ayesha waved away their invitation and insisted she'd just wear the same one from last year, this gray one piece. The girls were horrified but not surprised. They threw more jabs saying it's nasty and plain, no guys would look at her in that, etc etc.... Ayesha sighed inwardly, she was used to this from the girls but it was getting a little old and she decided she wanted to prove them wrong for once.
They asked again if she wanted to go with them, and she waved it off again saying she's wearing the gray one piece and she doesn't care what's "in fashion", but she really had a plan of her own. She just didn't want to go along with them because they'd just insist she get something tacky and with little material that leaves nothing to the imagination. No, Ayesha definitely had a plan of her own. She's getting a new stylish (in her opinion!) bathing suit.
--------
I really really like the look i chose for Ayesha to go to the pool or beach in. She went down to this cute little Vintage shop where they sell really nice clothes for cheap, why buy something new when she can get something better looking and cheaper here? (this is her frugal trait coming out, but it's so true!). After trying on a few suits, she went with a vintage halter bikini top to flatter her small breasts (and make them look slightly bigger) and high waisted bottoms, both in a dark-ish red leopard print (The color, in my opinion, suits her skintone wonderfully, and the pattern shows her wild, not so girly side). She adored the way it looked, it made her athletic figure appear more curvy with the high waisted bottoms. It made her waist appear slender and her hips and breasts a little bigger, making it appear as if she has an hourglass figure. She especially likes how it showed off all of her tattoo's. Since she normally wears clothes that don't show skin, nobody ever gets to really see her tattoo's. Even though she got them for herself it will be nice to show them off a little. She'll probably get judged for them, but who cares? she loves them! A lot of them are her own work, as she's an artist and draws and paints among other things. As a side job she actually does tattoo's so she got all of these tattoo's done for free by her buddies down at the tattoo shop she works at. On both of her forearms she has two of her own drawings. The one on her right forearm has her design and stars that go up onto her right shoulder. She also has three stars going up the inside of her right wrist. On her left forearm she has her design along with some hearts, and three hearts that go up the inside of her left wrist. Her next tat is one that goes from the middle of her cleavage to her left shoulder. It's a dandelion with birds coming out of it. This tattoo was based on two of her favorite book series. The dandelion is from the hunger games, it represents hope. It means that life can go on, no matter how bad the loses and that things can be good again. The birds are from Shatter me, the birds represent reaching for freedom as well as hope for the future, no matter how desolate things are in the present.
(Ayesha knows pain, both of her parents died her Sophomore year of high school in a terrible car crash and sometimes when things are particularly bad she needs a reminder that things get better, even when they feel like they won't)
On her back she has a large tattoo of an elegant yet dark looking angel. (Which is actually another one of her drawings)
On the front of her right thigh and back of her left thigh she has two of her characters from work in progress stories she's writing. On the left thigh she has the words "Inside all of us is a wild thing" wrapped around her thigh from the front up to where her character is. She placed it there since that character is really wild plus it rings true, in her opinion. She believes everyone has a wild side to them, some just don't know about it or don't show it. That quiet girl in the back of class with her nose always in a book? even she has a wild side somewhere inside of her.
She has an additional two tattoo's on both her ankles. On her left side, she has the word "Fearless", which shows her brave side, and while she's not completely without fears she is really brave and strongly believes in conquering your fears, no matter what they are. You can't let any fear rule you. On the right ankle she has the saying "Carpe Diem", which is a latin phrase that means "Seize the day". You should enjoy the here and now, don't be worried about the past or anxious about the future. Live in the moment, basically. Last but not least she got the infinity sign on the outside of her right wrist. She got this tat after reading "The Fault in Our Stars", which (don't tell anyone!) broke her heart, maybe made her cry a little, and really had her thinking. She got the infinity sign tattoo based on Hazel's eulogy at Gus's funeral, when she explains that some infinities are larger than other infinities. When most people think of infinity, they think of forever, and Ayesha had never heard Infinity described more true than in "The Fault in Our Stars". The eulogy also kind of reminded her of her parents, they gave her infinity within their numbered days together, and even though sometimes she's angry, she's grateful for their time together.
--------
She was feeling a little daring that day and went to her shop and got her nose pierced. A little stud in her right nostril. Of course she hardly felt a thing, it was like nothing compared to getting her tat's done
Along with the new bathing suit and piercing she got a manicure and pedicure in orange, not an ugly tacky orange but more like an orange you'd see in a sunset. Finally she decided to slightly style her "plain and frumpy" hair. She slightly curled the ends and teased the front and put it back into a clip. It was really simple for the beach or pool and seemed to match the swim suit style perfectly.
--------
The girls were supposed to meet at the beach that day which was about 10 minutes from their house. She put on the new swimsuit and inspected herself in the mirror, slightly doubting herself. Ayesha wasn't used to showing so much skin, and it WAS a slightly drastic change.
What would her friends, and everyone else in town think of Ayesha's new look? If anything, she couldn't wait to see their reactions.....If only she had a camera!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 01/29/13 12:55 PM

JustKeepSimming

Wow. O_O Those are some amazing entries, everyone!

Looks like there's going to be some stiff competition this round.

Miax0

JustKeepSimming wrote:Wow. O_O Those are some amazing entries, everyone!

Looks like there's going to be some stiff competition this round.

Personally, i know it would be hard for me to judge! Everyone's entries are so awesome. At first when i saw the assignment i was really nervous thinking i wouldn't be able to pull something together for this, but it flowed and i had really fun doing Ayesha's makeover.

Speaking of judging, I wonder if Brianna, the guest judge will be judging along with Dylan and K from now on?

lindsaylikeomg

(Click for larger images)

For Ayesha, I went with a short, edgier haircut since she already had short hair and in keeping with her rugged tomboy personality. I kept her lovely face makeup-free both since she's a tomboy and because she doesn't need makeup at the beach! She's showing off her athletic body in a not overly revealing bikini (both since she's tomboyish and because of her genius trait, which she would like people to recognize her for rather than her body), which has some fun string detailing. I chose a coral colour because it suited her bronze skin tone well. I chose to show off her creativity and artistic side through her tattoos, with a theme of birds, feathers and words she gathers inspiration from. She proudly wears her 'fearless' tattoo to display her brave trait. Her other tattoo says "tell them stories". I kept her accessories minimal by only adding a naval piercing (since she's brave enough to endure the pain of piercings and many tattoos!), a colourful beachy bracelet and some coral nailpolish.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 01/29/13 12:48 PM

ladynirrti

Assignment 3:

For this make-over I gave her a sporty bikini to show her athletic side,a bikini though,to show her girly side.This is also why I used the colour pink,a dark pink for her bikini and a pale pink for her accessories.I also used the colour grey on her bikini,to show grey is her favourite colour,but not too much grey,as I was trying to show her feminine side.For her accessories I have used a naval piercing,to show her brave trait,a sporty bracelet to show she can dress-up and be stylish,but it isn't too girly so she is out of her comfort zone and also nail polish,to show she has a feminine side.The reason I picked a longer hair style was because I wanted to really show she has a feminine side with a really girly hair style,but at the same time,it is a tied-back hair style,which keeps to the sporty theme and athletic trait.As she is brave,I gave her three tattoos.The two floral tattoos,she got because even though she has a tough exterior,she really is a girly-girl just like her housemates,and the tattoos are a reminder to herself of this.The tattoo on her ankle is another reminder to herself,that she really is a normal girl,and likes all the things that other girls do,and she isn't so different from her housemates after all.The places the tattoos are in?So she can hide them with a sports hoody and a pair of trainers.Even though she longs to be like her housemates,she is to scared to show it.maybe she can show them at the beach with her new make-over?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 01/29/13 06:23 PM

LONG LIVE THE MANWITCH!!!
123StarStrukk

Assignment 3 - Ayesha Ansari

Headshot:

Bodyshot:

Backside:

Tattoos:

Ayesha Ansari; A beautiful girl, she just needed to see it for herself. Ayesha didn't feel confident with her old hair style, it just wasn't her; I gave her something that suited her personality. I shaved off her hair on both sides, but left a chic faux hawk on top. This new cut says tomboy, but with style. For her swimwear, I decided to go with this yellow with a touch of blue and white stripes, asymetrical one piece suit. It makes her look feminine, but she still has that rocker edge. Her accessories are simple and silver, so the focus is Ayesha. For her tattoos, Ayesha got a set of birds; their light, airy presence portrayed with dark black ink gives Ayesha the contrast she needs to show everyone that, even though she's totally hardcore, she's also a beautiful woman. The birds also symbolize freedom, which is what Ayesha was searching for when she moved out on her own. With this new look, I think she may have just found it.
dylsoccer12

If Muthia and Bri don't show up by 10 Pm, we'll only be having one of you elimnated after this assignment. Also, I don't think that our guest judge will be available since she didn't reply to my E-mail and it's been a week. I may post Assignment 4 tomorrow or thursday to keep y'all entertained since, as I said, scores might not be up until the weekend. :/

darlabubbles

i read in a thread that she created for a contest she's hosting that her aunt died. so that may explain the absence.

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: