Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What does hb mean??  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Mo0se990

Not a hugely urgent question. Just some curiosity that's been picking at me, ALL DAY

What does hb, on a house description mean. Like i know br=bedroom and ba=bathroom but what DOES hb mean.?

I'm playing on Moonlight Falls and the Van Goulds house is called
Massively Massive Mansion (3br, 3ba, 3hb)

I've had a look inside the house at all the rooms but i still can't figure out what it is and it's been nagging at me all day even though it's probably something simple. >

So any answers? (:
TanyaRubirose

Are any of the rooms hidden?

Jessa_Dakkar

Half-bath most likely. Like a toilet and sink, one you usually find on the main floor for guests to use.
sims3elb

Half- bathroom? Half bedroom?

EDIT: Oops, Jessa beat me to it!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/03/12 01:00 AM

purple_roses2110

As I was looking at the house, I wanna say they mean half bathroom. There are three full ones and a few extras with just a toliet and sink.
Mo0se990

but normally for half-bathrooms they say like, .5. like it will be 3.5 ba. meaning 3 full and one half. So i don't think that's it.

@TanyaRubirose. Yes, i think there was a couple of basement rooms with coffins, and the staircase to them could only be accessed by the turning bookcase door. Having a look around the only other real things I notice are a pool room, gym, a couple offices, a few small living rooms and an attic that has bonehilda's coffin in it
TanyaRubirose

Mo0se990 wrote:but normally for half-bathrooms they say like, .5. like it will be 3.5 ba. meaning 3 full and one half. So i don't think that's it.

@TanyaRubirose. Yes, i think there was a couple of basement rooms with coffins, and the staircase to them could only be accessed by the turning bookcase door. Having a look around the only other real things I notice are a pool room, gym, a couple offices, a few small living rooms and an attic that has bonehilda's coffin in it

I think it refers to hidden rooms, then. It's definitely not half-baths.

meluna_vampire

It probably does mean half-bath. Yes, normally they do 3.5 for 3 full and ONE half. But if there are 3 half-baths they can't really do 4.5 as that would be confusing..
angldior

It doesn't make sense for it to be 3 half baths bc there are only 2 half baths in the house. I'm not sure what it means

rooroomay1509

Location:Playing in snow in WINTER Swimming during SUMMER Jumping in leaves in FALL Falling in love in SPRING

While here... What do people mean by "(IMO)" I see people say it on threads and all, but no clue what it is.

Cinderbrook Kennels
Top Labrador Retrievers
angldior

rooroomay1509 wrote:While here... What do people mean by "(IMO)" I see people say it on threads and all, but no clue what it is.

In my opinion

TanyaRubirose

angldior wrote:It doesn't make sense for it to be 3 half baths bc there are only 2 half baths in the house. I'm not sure what it means

It's hidden rooms. Count the number of rooms she mentioned as being behind one of the trick bookcases in her reply to me

Jessa_Dakkar

Two, there are two rooms in the basement.

The description also says 3 baths when there are 4 full baths. So I stand by HB being half bath as that is what I've always known it to be in regards to house plans.

They screwed up in counting the bathrooms, pretty sure they screwed up counting the half baths, mistook one of the full baths as a half bath when writing the description.
TanyaRubirose

Jessa_Dakkar wrote:Two, there are two rooms in the basement.

3. There's also the room at the top of the stairs.

Jessa_Dakkar

That's a landing. Because you can't have stairs directly behind the bookcase. How can HB in any way mean hidden room?

They counted the bathrooms incorrectly, they counted the half-baths incorrectly.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: