Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What do you do to get festival tickets?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
YeviDrew

Which activities give you them if anyone knows already, and does it give a set amount? It seems to be just at random to me, but I'm still a bit unsure and would like to know what you all think.
elanorbreton

I haven't been taking note of the amounts. But my sims have got them for roller skating, horseshoes and pie eating so far. I just assumed from that that they'll get them for most activities.
julienrob2004

Roller Skating
Ice skating
Horsehoe tossing
Water and snowball fights on the wall
Snowboarding
Collecting Eggs ( also randomly gives collectable eggs and gnomes )
All the eating contests
Bobbing for apples

Those are the ones i know about so far

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
anettesb

I think even using photoboot and facepaint tent... gives tickets...

click siggy to take part in the contest
Lizziemay12

It is basically to encourage sims to do the activities. You also get tickets for using the love tester machine and getting a kiss on the booth.

Has anyone brought anything using the tickets so far? It's 10 tickets for both umbrellas and saves 85 I guess
AnglePlay300

Location:What are you, a stalker? You don't need to know this!

Most activities will give you 5 tickets. But if you win a contest you get...30? I'm not perfectly sure as I haven't had them win something while starting from zero. But I'm thinking it's around there.

Just try out different things and see what you get tickets from and what you don't. They go into your inventory so that you can keep track of how many you have.

Tombé Sous Le Charme - Christophe Maé 3♥25♥13
babianrumpa

The eating contests and bobbing for apples gives you 50 tickets if you win, if you lose you get 10. Pretty much everything you can do at the festivals, and everything gives you 10 tickets
YeviDrew

Thank you all so much!
2cute4u015

Lizziemay12 wrote:It is basically to encourage sims to do the activities. You also get tickets for using the love tester machine and getting a kiss on the booth.

Has anyone brought anything using the tickets so far? It's 10 tickets for both umbrellas and saves 85 I guess

Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
Go to: