Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sim inventory issue  XML
Forum Index » Seasons
Bluesweet21

is any one else having problems with their sim's inventory's?
I cant get rid of a (bill) or some plant in a gift box. its annoying i cant drag them out or sell them. (not the family inventory btw)
summerlangford

I am having the same problem also. I have like 3 bills in my Sims inventory that I can't delete or move.
Bluesweet21

This really sucks for my alchemist so much stuff in her inventory plus the stuff that is glitched/cant delete
MichelleSoulia

Im having the same problem. I don't know what causes it except it's when they get gifts in the mail. It happened after my wedding party.
AnglePlay300

Location:What are you, a stalker? You don't need to know this!

I have a stuck bill, but thankfully nothing else is stuck.

I had this problem once before after installing an expansion. Try moving them out then back into their house with edit town. I BELIEVE that's what I did to fix it. Was this by any chance a family that you were playing before Seasons?

Tombé Sous Le Charme - Christophe Maé 3♥25♥13
ezgardner

I never had that problem till updating to the latest patch. I think they (EA) was trying to fix the "gifting" glitches. I had come back from Egypt and my sim got two omni plant gifts in the little box. Been stuck in my inventory ever since.

"We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
- General Douglas MacArthur (1880-1964)
Bluesweet21

its a new family, i did move them out using the edit town option but it is still the same sadly.
Bluesweet21

bump

still need some help please
secretuk1965

i had same problem after i got a gift from a neighbour omni plant gift and 3 bills, if you have twallans master controller in you can flush the objects, click on your sims home then objects stats pick in inventory when objects come up click on the bills the gift as its probably an omni plant then delete this should flush them and disappear.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 11/19/12 08:22 AM

Bluesweet21

Twallans master controller? is that a mod or item in game sry?
Bluesweet21

Ok got the Mod but i still cant get rid of the items in my sims inventory don't see an objects option.
LadyLaFleur

Bluesweet21 wrote:Ok got the Mod but i still cant get rid of the items in my sims inventory don't see an objects option.

I think you have the option to have the clean up affect the active household, but it will probably delete everything. I had an Old Lemon in my inventory for ages.

"This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin

Google is your friend.
kateoverend

I too am having this problem with bills and omni plants I am sure EA will fix this soon with a patch

Mr_Deacon

Any ideas (other than using mods) to fix the problem of Omni plant "gifts" and bills stuck in inventory.
I have been avoiding getting the mail so I don't fill my inventory with this useless stuff.
Joolster

Hey guys, NRAAS DebugEnabler mod will help you with those.

Once you have the mod, click on the unwanted bills/gift boxes, choose "NRAAS" then Debug Enabler and Radius Purge. Also after a little bit the mod stops the buggy bills/boxes altogether.

Forum Index » Seasons
Go to: