Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Fireworks extravaganza, how? And 'meet somemone online'  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
FatCat

My sims always rolls this wish.
But how do you do it?

Also, I told my sim to launch some firework and she does but almost burned the house down.
She launched it inside :-|I just asumed she would go outside

And she also rolls this "meet someone online but NOT in person" wish. But How do you do that?
Just chat with a random sim she doesn't know yet?
I think I tried that already.

sunnydays44

I haven't been able to fulfill these wishes either. The "meet someone online" is related to online dating, I think, but my sim has done that and it hasn't registered. And I've lit fireworks before but it doesn't really seem like an extravaganza, and doesn't fulfill the wish.
Tynk

For the fireworks extravaganza, have multiple fireworks in your inventory (can't remember if its 3 or 5) Then click on the stack and choose "firework extravaganza"

FatCat

Tynk wrote:For the fireworks extravaganza, have multiple fireworks in your inventory (can't remember if its 3 or 5) Then click on the stack and choose "firework extravaganza"

Aha, thank you =-)
*must remember to do this when sim is outside*
*although it will be fun to do this inside at the neighbors*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/19/12 12:43 PM

PHOEBESMOM601

For the online dating just click on your Sim's computer. When the interactions pop up in my game I click on more (I think....I'd have to open my game to be sure) then click on online dating. You can choose make a profile, check messages or browse profiles.
EniracY

The meet someone online wish gets fulfilled once you accept a person's request through checking your messages (through the online dating).
I think.

Whatever you do don't click this link...
KaraFred

My sims meet someone online got fulfilled when I accepted a request from one of her messages in the online dating (Connor Frio) then at the festival Connor Frio walked up to her and in the conor of the screen it says something like it was nice to meet you in person maybe we can go on a real date sometime. If you send accept a message from someone on online dating if that person sees your sim out the will automatically go up and talk to your sim.
FatCat

Hmm, I accepted multiple requestst and the wish did not
get fullfilled. Oh well....

PHOEBESMOM601 : you get that want after you joined online dating with profile and all.

mzoopo

after you accept the online dating reqest you have to go meet that person in person and become romanticly involved with them

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/06/13 03:15 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
Go to: