Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The haunted house turned my sim into a ghost...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
nikola9206

I had a child sim go into the haunted house at the fall festival... And he came out a ghost. His portrait and everything is the same, but now he's just a floating white ghost that doesn't seem to want to change back anytime soon. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it supposed to?
anoela1336

yes, it will go away in a few sim hours

Happiness through Creativity is Beauty.

AznChaos

One of my sims got changed into a ghost too but she changed back a couple sims hours later

zombiepride9

It is supposed to do that and his curse will ware off in a few hours. Its nothing to worry about. Does child may have the lucky or unlucky trait?
ophelia_morgan_123

It's happened to me, too! Don't worry, it'll wear off in a few hours! It's a little thing called "The Witches Curse"...it happens every once in a while after you enter the haunted house.
nikola9206

Ahhh thanks for the responses ! That's a relief, I just wasn't sure what was going to happen. He hasn't got lucky or unlucky traits, but he is a brave dare devil.
HermieDaCrab

That happened to my Ware wolf. It didn't take too long for him to turn back.

Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
Go to: