Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Is there a christmas tree in the sims 3 seasons?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
Jadeyiscool

Is there a christmas tree in the sims 3 seasons?
Katnap

There isnt' one unless you downloaded the one from last year. If so, that is under the lighting category.

It's being said though that some time soon in December they're releasing another holiday set with a Christmas tree. I don't know if you'll have to buy it or if it's free.
FadiAssi0

I read somewhere that they confirmed re-releasing the holiday sets but in the appropriate time... So the Christmas tree and objects from last yea.r should be release sometime near Christmas, and yes, they're completely free.

I have the Sims 3 Seasons but I am unable to have the Christmas tree in my game. I have done some research on here about the subject and everyone is telling me that there is a holiday package that I am required to download. I have downloaded it, it said it was now in my game, went to the lights all sections of the lights and still no tree. Please help me, I am getting flustered over this. I am literally trying everything I can.

Thanks
KarinL

This is the set with the Christmas tree:

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&s
categoryId=12752&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:24476&pcategoryId=
12858&ppcategoryId=12238

If you downloaded that and installed it through the launcher, it should be in your game.

Try looking at just Store content in your filter.

I did but still there is nothing in my game. It is telling me that it is in my game and I have downloaded it but nothing still.

SkewedReality04

544312 wrote:I did but still there is nothing in my game. It is telling me that it is in my game and I have downloaded it but nothing still.

Check inside of the lighting section, mine is in the floor lamps section

MamaSim4Ever

I am having the same issue and the tree is not in the lighting section either. It just isn't there even though I can see it in my downloads folder, and I downloaded and installed it using the installer and downloader that are part of the game.
vonhaussen

Have you looked into your EA account under purchase history? There you should find all the downloadable items that either come with the games or stuff that's free.

If you still can't find X-mas stuff, then try TSR, the Sims Resource. I've found all kinds of trees with lights, decorations for a fireplace mantle, and other decorations. One creator, Wimmie, created a tree lot. Plus there's terrain paints and holiday wallpaper patterns.

Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
Go to: