Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Greenhouse + Dancing Sunflowers = WIN!  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Roxasnadlehyde

As you have no doubt guesses I crumbled to my infatuation of sims gardening and bought the greenhouse (with dancing flowers)

I LOVE THIS!!!

Greenhouse was awesome by itself, I've wanted one so bad! but with dancing sunflowers that make awesome fertilizers for you? love love LOVE this!.

Mind you, not having zombies eating your lovingly-tended plants is another bonus.

Thank you EA, you have made my day with this

Whumpers

I have to agree, my daughter and I love this combo. And the sunlight that the sunflowers give off, if you drop in your inventory, gives a great mood boost. I have three sunflowers sitting close to each other and when I dance with one, the others join in. I think of it as the sunflower smustle.
HollownessDevour

I have been thinking on getting this too but with the tend garden not working it is on my back burner for purchasing but you make me want it now

tanubanue

The Sunflower Smustle!!! So cute!!

elanorbreton

It sounds fab, I'm getting very impatient to buy it but I want to wait until it's fixed first.
AldermanTom

HollownessDevour wrote:I have been thinking on getting this too but with the tend garden not working it is on my back burner for purchasing but you make me want it now

I knew there was an issue with letting in snow, and plants going dormant, but I did not know about tend garden.

What happens? Does it just now work in the green house, or does it also affect tending conventional outdoor gardens?
elanorbreton

AldermanTom wrote:I knew there was an issue with letting in snow, and plants going dormant, but I did not know about tend garden.

What happens? Does it just now work in the green house, or does it also affect tending conventional outdoor gardens?

She's probably talking about the bug that came around SN time, it's not to do with the greenhouse. See here for details: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/09/sims-cant-garden-properly.
html

I had it happen once when my sims went on vacation but the rest of the time it's been fine, you probably know by now whether you have this bug in your game or not.
Mistletoe143

Location:Wishing the best for the Store Team in life's journey!

Yes, I totally love the greenhouse, too. I love the fact that the greenhouse comes with indoor planters, so if you don't have SN, you can still plant indoors with this store item.

And who doesn't like dancing sunflowers? I placed some peashooters near them and they sway in time with the sunflowers--it's really cute. I love that multiple sunflowers will dance together. This is a definite win for me, too.

Happy Simming!

Thank you for the LOVE Store Team! You made my game fun!!
engeltje666

Aww that sounds like so much fun, I love that they finally introduced the greenhouses in the sims 3 as my sims are pretty obsessed with gardening lol. Time to start saving up for some sim points!
HollownessDevour

elanorbreton wrote:
AldermanTom wrote:I knew there was an issue with letting in snow, and plants going dormant, but I did not know about tend garden.

She's probably talking about the bug that came around SN time, it's not to do with the greenhouse. See here for details: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/09/sims-cant-garden-properly.
html

I had it happen once when my sims went on vacation but the rest of the time it's been fine, you probably know by now whether you have this bug in your game or not.

Yes, that is what I mean I just stopped playing my gardening sims since it happened and just rather wait till fixed, one action at a time gardening sucks

mcrudd

Roxasnadlehyde wrote: but with dancing sunflowers that make awesome fertilizers for you?
I can't seem to use their sunlight thingies as fertilizer, it just gives me a beautiful sunlight moodlet. How are you getting fertilizer from them?

Kael

mcrudd wrote:
Roxasnadlehyde wrote: but with dancing sunflowers that make awesome fertilizers for you?
I can't seem to use their sunlight thingies as fertilizer, it just gives me a beautiful sunlight moodlet. How are you getting fertilizer from them?

At the gardening station you must put 3 of the sunlights into the composter and make fertilizer. It will fertilize everything in the gardening stations.

With the gardening station you pretty much eliminate much of the hassle of the tend garden bug(if you have it) as the sprinklers to water all the plants are on automatic timers and the composting station fertilizes all plants in the gardening station.

The only thing left for you to do is weed and harvest.

mcrudd

Kael wrote:
At the gardening station you must put 3 of the sunlights into the composter and make fertilizer. It will fertilize everything in the gardening stations.

With the gardening station you pretty much eliminate much of the hassle of the tend garden bug(if you have it) as the sprinklers to water all the plants are on automatic timers and the composting station fertilizes all plants in the gardening station.

The only thing left for you to do is weed and harvest.

Thank you so much for your advice

jonesyKS

Aww, that makes me want this set even more!! I cannot wait for the sim point sale on Monday so that I can snatch it up!

My sims love to garden, and I think that the greenhouses look so pretty! I won't have to deal with the snow issue till Christmas and I've got my fingers crossed that they'll have a fix for it by then

~Jonesy~
CK213

It would have been so awesome if it had been designed for Seasons without any weather issues.

I have a sim with a very large garden for nectar making. Taking care of all those plants were a full time job. Her nectar recipes called for a lot of Life Fruit. I will have a greenhouse just for her Life Fruit. This store set will help a lot with production and also free up her time.

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: