Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Winter Wish- Sim wants to hang holiday house lights?  XML
Forum Index » Seasons
emrldmn197701

Forgive me if this has been beaten to death but my Sim wants to "Hang Holiday House Lights". Where do i find that? i've looked in lighting, i've looked in decoration, i've even had her go to the grocery store & nothing. What do the holiday house lights look like? Where do i find them?

Thanks
julienrob2004

click on the front door of your house and make sure it is set as the front door and you will get the options there to hang holiday lights .

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
secretuk1965

click the front door the option should be there, if you have a flat roof then the option will not show.

FlamingoKicker1

too bad you can't customize your displays to see who in the neighborhood could make the gaudiest looking house.

Big inflatable Santas and neon reindeer running and caroling penguins and soda pop guzzling polar bears...well, you get the idea.
emrldmn197701

Thank YOU

i was clueless, so thank you very much. Yeah a gaudy house competition would be awesome.. flocked trees.. enough lights to see from space

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/26/12 01:09 AM

rover2355

emrldmn197701 wrote:Thank YOU

i was clueless, so thank you very much. Yeah a gaudy house competition would be awesome.. flocked trees.. enough lights to see from space

I was clueless too...It took awile to figure it out..after all, who clicks on the front door of the house that often anyways LOL... for instance, I didnt know that you could chane the dooorbell sound after your sim gained a certain level of maitainance skill So Dont feel so bad
cindyanne1

Aww... no flat roof option? Bummer. Practially all of my sims' houses have flat roofs lol!
Tasha209

Can you guys maybe help me, where do i find space rocks?
Proteus42

If you watch the stars via telescope you sometimes discover meteorites that impact your town. The location is shown on the map and definitely the best option to get space rocks. Aside from this they´re also random map finds, like other stones/metals
b2b3bones

you could also use the buydebug on cheat and place some space rock spawners on your sims lot.
Chillidoglove

Tasha209 wrote:Can you guys maybe help me, where do i find space rocks?

This thread is old but if you still haven't figured it out you can use a dog and train it to hunt and they find space rocks some times.

Forum Index » Seasons
Go to: