Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Fae Ray Arboretum  XML
Forum Index » Supernatural
MAXout

I am currently playing in a Custom World (a Sunset Valley edit) and I wanted to have the Fae Ray Arboretum in my world. When I'm in 'Edit Town' and click on the Community Lots, I can't find it. Is the Fae Ray Arboretum ONLY available in Moonlight Falls?

Jonchuable

1. Enter a community lot
2. Go to build mode
3. click on the community objects
4. you should find it around there.. or go to the Supernatural folder to be easier.

OgreJD

Better yet (especially if you're like me and put your played families in different worlds so that you don't lose wishes and non-career lifetime wish counts, like the zombie master one), start a Moonlight Falls new game, edit the world, and copy the lot to your library, then place it in whichever world you want. (Might also want to do the same with the gypsy wagon while you're there so that you can be a Fortune Teller in other worlds...)
LaBlue0314

OgreJD wrote:Better yet (especially if you're like me and put your played families in different worlds so that you don't lose wishes and non-career lifetime wish counts, like the zombie master one), start a Moonlight Falls new game, edit the world, and copy the lot to your library, then place it in whichever world you want. (Might also want to do the same with the gypsy wagon while you're there so that you can be a Fortune Teller in other worlds...)

I did that with several different supernatural type lots. I'm just a bit lazy when it comes to building all those places from scratch.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/26/12 08:25 PM

MAXout

Jonchuable wrote:1. Enter a community lot
2. Go to build mode
3. click on the community objects
4. you should find it around there.. or go to the Supernatural folder to be easier.

I am a little unsure of what you mean... I have looked (from the edit town mode) in the community lots section, but the Fae Ray Arboretum isn't there.

MAXout

Ok. My new issue is trying to FIND the Fae Ray Arboretum in Moonlight Falls. I have hovered over EVERY community lot possible and I can't find it. :S

Can someone pretty please help me?

Also, if I find it, when I copy it to my library and then put it in another world, will I still be able to do the gardening competitions?

amyn123

It sounds like the Fae Ray Arboretum, like some of the Late Night apartment shells, can only be accessed within Buy Mode itself. If this is true, here's what you need to do to get it:
Go into Build/Buy mode on the community lot you want to place the arboretum on. It must be a community lot.
There is a community objects section in Buy Mode when on a community lot. Like the toilet section or chair section in normal Buy Mode.
In this section there should be the arboretum. Locate it and then place it on your lot.

www.secretsimsociety.tumblr.com

Your dreams in a screenshot
MAXout

It's all good. I worked it out.

amyn123 wrote:It sounds like the Fae Ray Arboretum, like some of the Late Night apartment shells, can only be accessed within Buy Mode itself. If this is true, here's what you need to do to get it:
Go into Build/Buy mode on the community lot you want to place the arboretum on. It must be a community lot.
There is a community objects section in Buy Mode when on a community lot. Like the toilet section or chair section in normal Buy Mode.
In this section there should be the arboretum. Locate it and then place it on your lot.

Thanks for your input, but this is not the case (I don't think).
As mentioned, I have gone into build/buy mode when I'm in edit town and under the community lot tab there is NO fae ray arboretum. I ended up starting a new neighborhood (Moonlight Falls) and then saved the building to my library. This worked.

Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: