Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How to cast a spell  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
kevinmufc83

Hi I have just started a new game as a witch and was wondering how I cast a spell. I can find information on spells available but not I to do them

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you
marie251985

sims have to learn the skill first the more they read the books and practice the more spells they learn
kevinmufc83

Hi thank you where do I find the books to read and do I practice on normal Sims.

Sorry I am new to The Sims Supernatural
LaBlue0314

To build up your witches magical skills, they cannot learn from any book. Here is more information about a witches magic, and when they can do spells.

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/supernatural/witches.php

kevinmufc83

I read that but don't understand how I get The Sims 3 Supernatural Witch Abilities levels and how to use the Haunting Curse - Summon a ghost to haunt another Sim.

Thank You
LaBlue0314

When you first start out, your witch will be able to do a couple of different things. Just have them do it over and over, and eventually their magic skill will build up to the next level. I will give you a hint, if your witch owns a cat, their magic skills will build up faster. Also once they are able to magically upgrade stuff, have them do that to every thing they can find. And that means going to community lots, and other people's homes to up grade their stuff. This will help speed up the skill learning. Most importantly it just takes time.

When you first start out with a witch, they won't be able to do the Haunting Curse, but it will happen in time.

LaBlue0314

Here are my witches doing several different things.

This woman made the mistake of messing with this witches husband.

This witch is bring back the dead.

The Haunting Curse

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: