Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Do alien sims have any special abilities?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
FlamingoKicker1

One of my guy sims got abducted and impregnanted and had an alien hybrid baby and then decided to raise it.

Now when it grows up will he have special abilities that regular human sims don't have like vampires can read minds and hypnotize other sims?

julienrob2004

Once they become teens they get all the alien abilities .

Probe
Quick fixing broken objects
No need to sleep just keep the brain power up
Eating space rocks to build up their brain power again
Calling for Meteors

The only thing alien they do not get is the spaceship . You either have to move an alien in to get that or go into buydebug to get one

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/09/12 06:15 PM

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
06Bon06

I am your evil overlord...fear me, minions
FlamingoKicker1

I assume if they breed with a 100% human sim their offspring will either be 100% alien or 100% human? No hybrids?
I mean, it would be great if EA did allow a mixing but they've disappointed us in the past so no reason to think they'd up their game for this, right?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/09/12 06:38 PM

06Bon06

FlamingoKicker1 wrote:I assume if they breed with a 100% human sim their offspring will either be 100% alien or 100% human? No hybrids?
I mean, it would be great if EA did allow a mixing but they've disappointed us in the past so no reason to think they'd up their game for this, right?

When an human is abducted they will have a 100% alien but after that the alien genetics decrease with every human breeding. When alien genetics are less than 27% they will no longer have the alien powers. Though I'm not sure about hybrids.. probably not.

I am your evil overlord...fear me, minions

Post Reply Forum Index » Seasons
Go to: