Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Just bought SN quick question?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
SweetTartTori

Where can I find the Con Artist Career? Is it with the criminal career? Help I kind of confused
omg_a_cow

Fortune Teller at level 6 you get to make a choice either Mystic Branch, or Scam Artist Branch (Con Artist Career)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/11/12 07:57 PM

SweetTartTori

omg_a_cow wrote:Fortune Teller at level 6 you get to make a choice either Mystic Branch, or Scam Artist Branch (Con Artist Career)

Is this a new Rabbit hole that came with SN or is the career with an existing Rabbit Hole?

GREENEYA

SweetTartTori wrote:
omg_a_cow wrote:Fortune Teller at level 6 you get to make a choice either Mystic Branch, or Scam Artist Branch (Con Artist Career)

Is this a new Rabbit hole that came with SN or is the career with an existing Rabbit Hole?

It is a new rabbit hole ''Gypsy Caravan'' in Moonlight Falls.
You can in ''Edit town'' mode put ''Gypsy Caravan'' in other worlds too.
SweetTartTori

GREENEYA wrote:
SweetTartTori wrote:

It is a new rabbit hole ''Gypsy Caravan'' in Moonlight Falls.
You can in ''Edit town'' mode put ''Gypsy Caravan'' in other worlds too.

Thank you so much GREENEYA for helping I was so confused with that career

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: