Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Easter Eggs and Secrets  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
pandagi242

StrawberrySwirl wrote:
Huney0919 wrote:
StrawberrySwirl wrote:
BTFoto wrote:My sim cleaned up a plate of food, and it wasn't bad or anything - just half eaten. Then he got a moodlet for "wasting food," and the description was something like "You shouldn't throw away perfectly good food - there are starving children in Strangetown!" I laughed so hard when I saw that, I loved Strangetown.

I want this to happen to me! Could you tell me what traits does your Sim have?

I believe this happens with the frugal trait...they dont like to waste things

Correct me if im wrong but i believe that all sims do that! lt me know!

Thanks! I will use Agnes since she has that trait XD I will make her throw away food and see if that happens!

*~BiTtErSwEeTsImMiNg~*

Sorry if this is already posted, but if you look in the movie theater in latenight, by hitting tab, you see a picture of a dog and a cat. could that have hinted pets? also, you can see inside rabbit holes if you hit tab.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/14/11 03:07 AM

pandagi242

rb473 wrote:
ltd2mp87 wrote:
rb473 wrote:Hey is Riverview worth downloading? Do ghost really walk through your house? What is the big "secret"? Would it be a good place to raise kids?

riverview was a bit boring, but i liked it alot more than Twinbrook. i guess you could consider it a good place to raise kids, its a very quiet-country type town. i havnt heard of any big secret in it though.
ghosts will walk through your house in any town as long as you have a tombstone/grave on your lot

Thanks for letting me know, I downloaded it and your right its very quiet and BORING and what is Twinbrook?

twinbrooke is the the town you get with the ambition expansion pack

*~BiTtErSwEeTsImMiNg~*
lynn66895

There are ancient pictures on the giant rocks in between Crystal Springs and Llama Memorial Stadium.
pandagi242

auschick7 wrote:I haven't had much of a chance to explore LN yet, but when your sims woohoo in a public place they strut instead of walking for a while. It's called the "I got laid" walk. and also when they get rejected for public woohoo they walk around with their shoulders slumped. Soooo funny.

how do you woo hoo in a public place

*~BiTtErSwEeTsImMiNg~*
Zolt65

Not sure if this has been pointed out...

when sims type on the computer, look at the screen:

they type from right to left

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority,
but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
luckynicole659

Zolt65 wrote:Not sure if this has been pointed out...

when sims type on the computer, look at the screen:

they type from right to left

The sims are also left handed.

5 Minutes. <3
sporeboy100

In the game Sonic Unleashed the Mazuri Hubworld in the Daytime portion of said game, there is a background song, however in Sims 3, sometimes on any Audio item, you can hear the Mazuri Hubworld Daytime theme... OMG! IS EA WORKING WITH SEGA?!
tommynocker001

The music for Sim China's first visit is the same music from China in C&C Generals.
lexilikeaboss

Me491 wrote:
Bebsie wrote:Has anyone seen this place in Bridgeport? I never knew about it... " border="0" />

I just found it...

Where is it? Thats new to me...

I forgot the name but it's on the side of an apartment in the main area. Kindof near the criminal building.
BigBadMushroom

pandagi242 wrote:
auschick7 wrote:I haven't had much of a chance to explore LN yet, but when your sims woohoo in a public place they strut instead of walking for a while. It's called the "I got laid" walk. and also when they get rejected for public woohoo they walk around with their shoulders slumped. Soooo funny.

Woo hoo in the gym showers when your lover/s are near by.

My blog:
Click the pic!
brigiethepickle

7410852963 wrote:Sorry if this is already posted, but if you look in the movie theater in latenight, by hitting tab, you see a picture of a dog and a cat. could that have hinted pets? also, you can see inside rabbit holes if you hit tab.

Thats awesome I had no idea - screw going to uni i need to sim now!

evilkytti

lexilikeaboss wrote:
Me491 wrote:
Bebsie wrote:Has anyone seen this place in Bridgeport? I never knew about it... " border="0" />

I just found it...

Where is it? Thats new to me...

I forgot the name but it's on the side of an apartment in the main area. Kindof near the criminal building.

If you look at the Public Services Office, You can find it at the Bumble household (on the left side of the Public Services Office)

clj213

i found a knome to! While exploring the cemetary! Plus some iron
Melmel2362

pandagi242 wrote:

You can use an elevator, or take a tour of the theater, army barracks, or city hall with a date (probably have to be at least romantic interest) and click on the building again and you should see some romantic options.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: