Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims Won't WooHoo In Leaf Pile  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
knt1229

Whenever I try to get my sims to woohoo in the leaf pile they won't do it. I click on the leaf pile select woohoo and, then, select the other sim to woohoo with. They will kiss and hug and act like they are going to woohoo, but, then, one sim will jump in the leaf pile and the other sim walks away and the woohoo action cancels from the que.

I have tried with different sims and I get the same thing. I tried moving my household out of their house and back in that didn't work. I have tried reset sim and reset everything that didn't work either.

My sims can woohoo everywhere else just not in the leaf pile for some reason.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix this? Is this some type of glitch?
friendlyone20

It has to be a big leaf pile. It can't be too small.

knt1229

It's big enough to have the woohoo options. I would assume if the woohoo option is there, then, the pile is big enough, right?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/12/13 04:22 AM

Stormkeep

The only time I have had problems getting my sims to woohoo in a leaf pile is if one of the sims has the Hates the Outdoors trait. They just simply won't do it.

The Goodkind ABC Legacy Family
knt1229

None of my sims have the Hates The Outdoor trait. I don't use that trait because I have sims that do alot of things outdoors.
Stormkeep

knt1229 wrote:None of my sims have the Hates The Outdoor trait. I don't use that trait because I have sims that do alot of things outdoors.

Do you use any mods that affect woohoo? I only ask this because I had some problems (in the past) with woohoo not working on some objects while using the NrAAS Woohooer mod. Just a random thought.

knt1229

Stormkeep wrote:
knt1229 wrote:None of my sims have the Hates The Outdoor trait. I don't use that trait because I have sims that do alot of things outdoors.

Do you use any mods that affect woohoo? I only ask this because I had some problems (in the past) with woohoo not working on some objects while using the NrAAS Woohooer mod. Just a random thought.

I do have the WooHooer mod. I checked the mod and the leaf pile is a valid location. Maybe, the mod is causing the problem. I will check the NRAAS wiki and see if there is any mention of this problem over there.
Stormkeep

knt1229 wrote:
I do have the WooHooer mod. I checked the mod and the leaf pile is a valid location. Maybe, the mod is causing the problem. I will check the NRAAS wiki and see if there is any mention of this problem over there.

It is listed in the issues thread as an open issue: Relevant post

The January 7th update (from 4 days ago) indicates a fix for the leaf pile issue as well, so if you have not updated yet that might resolve it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/12/13 04:46 AM

knt1229

Thx Stormkeep. You were very helpful.
Stormkeep

knt1229 wrote:Thx Stormkeep. You were very helpful.

No problem, that's what they pay me for.

...wait, I don't get paid for this?!?!

Hope your issue is resolved and your sims can enjoy some good old woohoo with the chipmunks and cockroaches.

knt1229

This is really frustrating. I checked and my mods are up to date. I removed the Woohooer mod from my game completely and still my sims won't woohoo in the leaf pile. It wouldn't matter to me if I wasn't trying to get an achievement badge for woohooing in a leaf pile and an igloo. I just need my sim to do it in the leaf pile and I will get the badge.

I have no idea what the problem is. Can sims woohoo in leaf piles on community lots? Maybe that is the problem. My sims don't have trees that lose leaves on their home lot so I have been sending them to community lots to woohoo in the leaf pile.

IDK. This driving me nuts.
A_Mom

Do you always initiate with the same Sim? Maybe that sim has some trait like Neat maybe that makes them not want to woo hoo in the leaves?

Try initiating the action with the sim that walks away and see if they'll do it then?

I placed a haystack on a community lot and my sims couldn't woo hoo in it, but the option never even came up. Neither did the spread option. The only option was view. So if you're getting the option to woo hoo, I don't think not woohooing has anything to do with whether or not it's a community lot.
Mev1015

knt1229 wrote:This is really frustrating. I checked and my mods are up to date. I removed the Woohooer mod from my game completely and still my sims won't woohoo in the leaf pile. It wouldn't matter to me if I wasn't trying to get an achievement badge for woohooing in a leaf pile and an igloo. I just need my sim to do it in the leaf pile and I will get the badge.

I have no idea what the problem is. Can sims woohoo in leaf piles on community lots? Maybe that is the problem. My sims don't have trees that lose leaves on their home lot so I have been sending them to community lots to woohoo in the leaf pile.

IDK. This driving me nuts.

I think you may be right about the community lot. If there are other sims around they might not do it. Sometimes I don't see the other sims but they do. Also those leaf piles go bad real quick and start with the green fumes. They wouldn't woohoo in that.
I think I would just add a tree that loses it's leaves to my home lot. Even if it's late in the season it will still show with leaves on the ground right after you place it. You can always delete the tree then after you get your badge.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: