Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Dumpster Diving  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Wilderwolf

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, so I figured I'd make a thread about it. Here's a picture of it in the trailer.

I wonder what the benefits of dumpster diving will be. It'd be cool if they would fish out broken furniture as well as other items such as produce and things. I also wonder if they will get in trouble for doing it every so often since it's illegal in some parts of the world.

Sam_Is_Great

I know my werewolves are really excited about this!

Wilderwolf

My homeless sims are looking foward to this as well. They're also looking forward to the oil barrel fires assuming they aren't used just for the rebel protests.

stilljustme2

I'm hoping that they can salvage stuff they can sell -- or maybe find old copies of tests and use them to cheat, with the risk that either they'll get caught and take a major performance hit or they'll flunk the test due to it being totally different from the actual test.

tigerlily126

Location:I'm in the closet with a stuffed plumbob waitng for University Life.

based on his actions before he dived i think it acully may be a woohoo spot

SIM FANATIC 717
SimsAreSweet

tigerlily126 wrote:based on his actions before he dived i think it acully may be a woohoo spot

Well.... That's not very sanitary

CoolGaming

THE URBZ.

Yeah, dumpster dive in a dumpster and you get a specific object.

Anyway, I'm excited about dumpster diving. I can do some "dirty" stuff in there. :3

A new sig, finally! Miniature effect at Appaloosa Plains.
Wilderwolf

tigerlily126 wrote:based on his actions before he dived i think it acully may be a woohoo spot

His actions before hand? The trailer literally just shows him drive in, nothing before or after. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Lakross

This and streaking; I'm getting this EP .o.

Skyscraperfan

man in 10 years when im homeless thats going to be me

check out my blog with some sims stuff http://skyblog79.wordpress.com/
catloverplayer

Wilderwolf wrote:

His actions before hand? The trailer literally just shows him drive in, nothing before or after. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

In the trailer if you pause it you see a girl holding a boys hand in front of the dumpster diver like she's daring him to do it. Maybe she's telling him if he does it she will be his girlfriend or woohoo with him or let him kiss her.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
catloverplayer

Lakross wrote:This and streaking; I'm getting this EP .o.

And don't forget about the keg drinks. I bet those will make sims do some unusual wild things.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
midnightpearl

I remember doing dumpster diving in Urbz Sims in the City on PS2 game, that was fun. I think EA may have taken this dumpster diving from the Urbz to Sims 3 University Life Ep,can't wait! can you imagine the smell? Lol!

Everyday's a New Day, New Events, New Memories! Happy Simming!

[/URL]
TheFairyBug

LOL, my homeless sims will love this!

Wilderwolf

catloverplayer wrote:
Wilderwolf wrote:

In the trailer if you pause it you see a girl holding a boys hand in front of the dumpster diver like she's daring him to do it. Maybe she's telling him if he does it she will be his girlfriend or woohoo with him or let him kiss her.

You guys are thinking wayyyy too much into this. He's literally just dumpster diving.

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: