Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can't complete the Keystone of the Dragon in China. HELP!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
candiedpeaches

I completed the first part of the Keystone of the Dragon a while ago and then was sent to France, which I took a sim week or two before I went there. I got the keystone from the Chateau du Landgraab and was told to go back to China. I took another sim week or two before I returned, but then when I went back it said that the target was no longer available. So I figured I'd just restart the quest or go to the cave on my own since I already had the keystone anyways. Unless you have the person in China's permission though, you can't go into the cave, so I restarted the quest.

Well I got the quest again within a few searches on the adventure board and it said "Go to China" instead of letting me talk to the person that it told me to. I ended up waiting it out and then spent a sim week in my neighborhood before returning to China again, upon which it said again that the target was unavailable and that I was unable to fulfill the rest of the quest. Now I know this time that the target was completely available because I hung out with her right when I got to China. I really want to finish this quest but I can't get to talking to the person or if I can, it says that the target is no longer available! I don't know what to do, but this is consistently the only quest that comes up for my sim when checking the adventure board.

Does anyone know what to do or has anyone else even had this problem at all?
beezwax5319

I feel your pain. I too have not managed to get this quest done, however my quest stops in France where it is impossible for me to interact with any of the locals!

This was still happening after uninstalling WA and reinstalling it!

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: