Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The mascot guy arriving thingy.  XML
Forum Index » University Life
Simmerfreak44

How many days will the mascot come to our sims doors and let them sign up to college is it everyday or is it once every few days???

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/30/13 05:02 AM

TheFairyBug

I haven't got a blessed clue what you just tried to say. Could you be more clear, please?

Zerbu

Sorry but I agree with TheFairyBug...
If you just want to make your sims become friends quickly then I guess you could use testingcheatsenabled and slide their relationship up to where you want.
Pretoda

Location:In front of my laptop with a cat shoved in front of my face.

I answered your question in the Cow Mascot Thread. Take a deep breath and have a cookie.

Please click this link it will explain all about Terms for University!

http://tinyurl.com/Term-Explanation
Simmerfreak44

Pretoda wrote:I answered your question in the Cow Mascot Thread. Take a deep breath and have a cookie.

Great I guess now i gotta delete this thread. how do I delete it?
Jarsie9

You can't delete your own thread, and since you edited your original questions, I can't really answer that one...but as for the llama mascot, even though it shows Trever Studyhard using the cellphone to demonstrate going off to college, I suspect the mascot either comes to the house randomly, or you have to call them.

But don't quote me on that.

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
stilljustme2

Jarsie9 wrote:You can't delete your own thread, and since you edited your original questions, I can't really answer that one...but as for the llama mascot, even though it shows Trever Studyhard using the cellphone to demonstrate going off to college, I suspect the mascot either comes to the house randomly, or you have to call them.

But don't quote me on that.

It might show up on the first day you age up to Young Adult since that's when you're first eligible to go to University, but you can take the aptitude test and register anytime after that. There might even be an option for aptitude test/registration on the computer, especially for older students who never got the welcome wagon gifts.

LordDarthSims

Simmerfreak44 wrote:How many days will the mascot come to our sims doors and let them sign up to college is it everyday or is it once every few days???
will the mascot head cover the sims entire head, and outfit cover the sim from neck to toes.

danivixen

TheFairyBug wrote:

Updates coming soon.
-----------------------
♡ System: i7 3770k, 16GB 1866 Dominator Platinum, GTX 690, Maximus V Formula, 120GB SSD, 1TB HD.
Nakbaby

You invite the mascot over after the initial meeting. It was in the live broadcast.
Simmerfreak44

So can you call the mascot during the night too??
PixieStix

Simmerfreak44 wrote:So can you call the mascot during the night too??

The Mascot is just another NPC, a sim in a suit like how the maid works for you in the day but if you want you can call them up and chat to them in the evening, so yes as long as you get your sim to introduce themselves to the Mascot you cam befriend them and hang out when ever you want, though they might not turn up dressed as the Mascot anymore.

CK213

LordDarthSims wrote:
Simmerfreak44 wrote:How many days will the mascot come to our sims doors and let them sign up to college is it everyday or is it once every few days???
will the mascot head cover the sims entire head, and outfit cover the sim from neck to toes.

The Llama outfit has a hole in the neck so you can see the sim's face. I preferred not knowing who was in the outfit in TS2. I liked the mystery of who was in there. To tell the truth I like the TS2 mascot better--more humorous looking.

Simmerfreak44

CK213 wrote:
LordDarthSims wrote:

The Llama outfit has a hole in the neck so you can see the sim's face. I preferred not knowing who was in the outfit in TS2. I liked the mystery of who was in there. To tell the truth I like the TS2 mascot better--more humorous looking.

LOL you guys haha I meant if my sims don't get to enroll for some reason can they call him during the night to enroll in university or has it gotta be during the day??
Nakbaby

What I got from the LB is you can click on the Welcome kit to invite the mascot back after he/she leaves.

Forum Index » University Life
Go to: