Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Easter Eggs and Secrets  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
SpazzAttk

Melmel2362 wrote:
pandagi242 wrote:
auschick7 wrote:I haven't had much of a chance to explore LN yet, but when your sims woohoo in a public place they strut instead of walking for a while. It's called the "I got laid" walk. and also when they get rejected for public woohoo they walk around with their shoulders slumped. Soooo funny.

how do you woo hoo in a public place

You can use an elevator, or take a tour of the theater, army barracks, or city hall with a date (probably have to be at least romantic interest) and click on the building again and you should see some romantic options.

Awesome. I am so glad this was posted. Thank you because I had NO idea how to Woo Hoo in the theater. LOL. I knew it was possible, just was lost on the mechanics.
rgirl1

My Sims keep getting gnomes in the mail it says "sorry, but that emerald you sent us was really a magic gnome."
AND one of my families got two vampire gnomes! They change positions every night and sometimes just hover at the ceiling.
I would take a picture but I'm not sure how to insert it into a message

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/11 03:36 AM

Mallie1998

Yall r boring. Lamo . like ***.
Dawdee

Mallie1998 wrote:Yall r boring. Lamo . like ***.

You seriously need to grow up. On every thread you are so negative, I swear, it's not "cool", or "funny", or "cute", or whatever things you immature pre-teen wants to call it. You obviously want to start fights. You're an instigator. You want to be the talk of the forum. "Did you hear what Mallie1998 said?", "Oh, she's totally awesomesauce!!1!1!!", "I aspire to be like her.". Nobody likes it, and I can hardly wait until you get banned. And I know that sooner or later you'll log on and use your unreadable text lingo and call me out, but quite frankly, I don't care. I will now report every hateful post you've made, and hopefully you'll get the banhammer. I'm not usually as aggressive as this, and I'm not usually as dramatic. But somebody needs to teach this little girl that she's not cool by swearing and harassing others. Judging by her username, she's not that young, but she she needs to act her age, not her shoe size. I'm a few years older than her, and at least I know that it's not "totally tubular" to cuss and act like a "wangsta". Now, good day to you, Mallie. Enjoy your ban.

TanyaRubirose

Dawdee, uncool. You know responding to them in posts only encourages them to post more. It's best to isolate them from people and let them do their own thing.

Oh, yeah, easter eggs... Um... Anyone mention the gnome families yet?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/17/11 02:56 AM

Dawdee

TanyaRubirose wrote:Dawdee, uncool. You know responding to them in posts only encourages them to post more. It's best to isolate them from people and let them do their own thing.

Oh, yeah, easter eggs... Um... Anyone mention the gnome families yet?

True, it's just that she's been posting hateful comments the whole day, and cussing at everybody. I guess I gave in. Should I edit my post?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/17/11 02:59 AM

LuvtehGeeks

Do what you want but I reported her too. That wasn't the first rude, off topic post I've seen her make today.
Dawdee

LuvtehGeeks wrote:Do what you want but I reported her too. That wasn't the first rude, off topic post I've seen her make today.

Yah. If you type her name into the search bar under "forums", you'll be shocked with what you find.

LuvtehGeeks

Lol let EA do that I'm not spending any more time on her
TanyaRubirose

Dawdee wrote:True, it's just that she's been posting hateful comments the whole day, and cussing at everybody. I guess I gave in. Should I edit my post?

I know. I'm the sort who loves to argue, but she's... yeah. She crosses the line.

And, no, no need to edit it. Scientific studies say that it's healthy to occasionally not control yourself. Human brain isn't set up to be under full willpower all of the time.

oiswise

Vampires and only vampires can buy the cure at the science building.

You can keep your sim from being labeled a cheater. If your sim is ready to move on after a one night stand or fling there is an option under "mean" to just be friends. Most sims will be upset. Some traits make a sim become happy and give plus signs. Tom Wordy went from tiny sliver of green to best friends when Anna Nicole said she just wanted to be friends.

I have never seen a sim react badly to the make a silly face action.

Childish sims enjoy playing with toys, making their hands talk to each other, and playing in the mirror. All of these actions raise their social. They can ask other sims children and adults to play tag, I have never seen this turned down.

Springfairy556

Ella Corasile is based on cinderella.

This next one really isn't an easter egg or secret, but I didn't know you could plant these.

Patties(Hamburgers) patty Plants!!!

trixxietrix215

what's going on?????

KHS12

Wow...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/27/11 04:48 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: