Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EA Sims 3 Community Day...Here Right NOW!!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
ehaught58

Hello fellow Simmers! I am currently sitting in at the Sims 3 Comminity Day at EA headquarters in Redwood City, CA. If you have any questions I can ask the producers right NOW, please fire away!!!!

Ed

"If you build it, they will come."
Simmerfreak44

Can we create plant sims in create a sim, will we get weather in university, can we join a frat or sorority right away, can we still keep in contact with the friends our sims made, do the sims graduate in an auditorum, can they do yoga
ehaught58

Simmerfreak44 wrote:Can we create plant sims in create a sim, will we get weather in university, can we join a frat or sorority right away, can we still keep in contact with the friends our sims made, do the sims graduate in an auditorum, can they do yoga

Weather, yes. Join frat and Sorority, yes. Plant sims in Creat a Sim, No. Graduate outside. No yoga. Wheww....

Simmerfreak44

if we click on our own sim can we do new interactions, can sims still call their loved ones to talk while away at college, will every single sim we create get a smartphone, do we have to be at university in order to have plantsims, can our sims die from the murphy beds???
Jarsie9

I asked Ruthless this, and now I'm going to ask you. Curtis Paradis tweeted something about the lecture rabbitholes being interesting but we could follow our Sims to class. I know the actual classrooms are rabbitholes, but I thought the lectures took place at the Student Union and you could follow your Sim there.

So, please clarify. Are the lectures rabbitholes or an open venue type deal within the Student Union?

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
ehaught58

Jarsie9 wrote:I asked Ruthless this, and now I'm going to ask you. Curtis Paradis tweeted something about the lecture rabbitholes being interesting but we could follow our Sims to class. I know the actual classrooms are rabbitholes, but I thought the lectures took place at the Student Union and you could follow your Sim there.

So, please clarify. Are the lectures rabbitholes or an open venue type deal within the Student Union?

They are not rabbit holes.. ooops ...gotta go for a bit!

kjones

Hi Ed, thanks for opening a thread and sharing with us.

Please clarify if there are going to be waiters that come to your table or just work behind the counter.

How do you determine how long your sims stays at Uni? Is it related to how much scholarship money they get, or just how long you pick for them?

Thanks
DuneGamer

Name of University, and are vehicles available in the world?

TheKrazy_KimSim

Hi, nice to meet you. My questions are: Can the Plant Sims still spawn a baby and do they still look like the Jolly Green Giant (almost)?

Thanks and I sent you a friends request as well.

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
Simmerfreak44

If we make plantsims can our sims bring them home with them.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/13/13 08:13 PM

HarvardBrilliant

Do Sims need to go through the process of admission before they go to universities? I think EA should develop that in order to have the game more interesting
NaeRay

Thank you for answering some of these questions that we've been waiting on. Also we already know that we will have rabbithole classes as well as open lecture so I don't get the confusion.
lilhunny

what items are in the vending machines + are there only backpacks or other bags
Kathy090660

If I send my Sim to university and she has a child will the babysitter show up to take care of the Sim child like in world adventures?

peoinee

how many people can rent a room in our homes.....Can we rent to more than one sim or sim fammily and basicly run our own apartment complex?

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: