Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do you earn simpoints?  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Awesomenesskittys

Does anyone know how to earn simpoints? I don't have that kind of money to waste! Are there any cheats? I really don't know much about these things.

AWESOMENESSKITTYS,
SARAH IS COOL,
ROCK THE WORLD FAST,
BE AWESOME, LOVE YOUR LIFE!!!
2gether+4ever=Madly in <3!
sweetjess24

Theres no way to earn them...you must buy them...

Awesomenesskittys

Are you sure, I cannot find anyway to... ,UGH! Why do the sims 3 worker people need all this freakn' money, anyway? Oh well, please send more answers. Maybe there is a way around it!

AWESOMENESSKITTYS,
SARAH IS COOL,
ROCK THE WORLD FAST,
BE AWESOME, LOVE YOUR LIFE!!!
2gether+4ever=Madly in <3!
unsecretcrush

"Pay to play" content is here to stay, sadly. The only thing you can really do if you don't like the system is to not use it.

If there were a way to obtain Simpoints without actually buying them, I am more than certain it would not be permitted to talk about here on the official EA-hosted forum.
faithm

Only way to "earn" is to get an RL job and work to buy simpoints. Sux

Bethany7949

What I've found(I think) is you get 1000 free sim points every time you register a new add-on on your profile. I'm not entirely sure but its worth a try
karopink

You can enter contests that give away points in the Gifting forum!
Phantomflex

Bethany7949 wrote:What I've found(I think) is you get 1000 free sim points every time you register a new add-on on your profile. I'm not entirely sure but its worth a try

That's only for the base game and World Adventures. EA stopped that promotion long time ago.
MadameLee

Bethany7949 wrote:What I've found(I think) is you get 1000 free sim points every time you register a new add-on on your profile. I'm not entirely sure but its worth a try

There hasn't been any "free" simpoints since World Adventures.

Daniblee

No free simpoints. if you want cool stuff from the store, i suggest you go to a custom content site. it's free and most of the stuff out there is better than ea's stuff. ^_^
LittleV

Awesomenesskittys wrote:Are you sure, I cannot find anyway to... ,UGH! Why do the sims 3 worker people need all this freakn' money, anyway? Oh well, please send more answers. Maybe there is a way around it!

Jus FYI, it's really not smart to suggest or imply stealing from a company... on their own website. Simpoints cost real money, jus as the game itself costs real money. You wouldn't go to a store and steal a game would you? Didn't think so. In the real world, we have to make our own money in order to buy things. Stealing is what criminals do.

Anol

karopink wrote:You can enter contests that give away points in the Gifting forum!

Yeah, if you don't want to spend money on simpoints, you can do that. Assuming you like playing the sims (i hope hahah) the contests are usually fun. Here's a directory made by Rawr2019. It's an easier way to find contests and what they're about and even what you can win because it's organized and described.

Also, if what you want is CC and you don't care if it's store items, there is free CC out there, of course

Kail16

You have to purchase them,

finding a way around it, would be stealing

Nope, you have to buy them.
If you want an item off the Store, there is a Contest Directory by Rawr 2019, and a Gifting Directory by Reachsims. Of course, there are many more, those are just the bigger ones.
Also, sometimes you get Messages (usually from SimGuruHydra) announcing a thread to 'tell us about....' If you post something one one of these threads right after the message is sent, you will usually be gifted something. Actually, I got one of these messages only three hours ago, and the one before that six days ago, so they're not all that rare
Of course, you may get lucky and get randomly gifted by someone, but this does not always happen that often.
bradybumcheeks

U get simpoints on every games u buy but it not much it means u dont av to pay

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: