Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Are any PC items for sale individually via in-game store?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Branwen333

Hi I'm wondering if any of the following (specifically) are available for sale in the in-game store that are not individually on the store's website?

- Tree of Prosperity
- Triple Riches Slots O'Jackpots Slot Machine
- Hit 'em Harder Blackjack Table
- Wishing Well

Also, if these aren't are any of the others available in-game vs online?
chasingAJ

The world specific items aren't (tree of prosperity and wishing well) but I did see the grill for sale in game while it was still not sold on the website. I didn't buy it, so I'm not sure if it would have worked but I would go into the game and into a household and into buy and check it out. If you click the gold coin it will offer more store items. GL!
Karritz

I saw the Swift Gro Gardening Station a few days ago. It belongs in the Stones Throw Greenhouse Venue set.

Branwen333

I've already got the Swift Gro Gardening Station, I'm currently most interested in the Slot Machine, Blackjack Table And the Atomic Jack Pinball Machine...

are those available for sale in-game?
LadyLaFleur

The Pinball machine isn't worth it.

I think I saw the changing table.

"This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin

Google is your friend.
neon_wild

I'm pretty sure none of those are available separately, you'd have to buy the world or venue they come with. Sometimes objects (the Teppanyaki grill for instance) are listed on this website as not being available for purchase separately but can actually be bought separately on the store when you're playing the game. Probably a glitch. But I can say for certain that the 2 gambling ones can't be gotten separately because I am interested in getting those as well and specifically had a look on the store while playing the game to see if they showed up but I couldn't find them.
tigertots

Location:Eating Crumpets and Drinking Tea, Tally Ho Old Boy!

I haven't seen those for sale in-game but I did manage to buy the P vs Z sunflower in game yesterday - and jeez buying game freaks the game out completely - what a lagfest

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: