Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Diagonal Foundations  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
SimsAndTheCity

Could someone please tell me how to make the foundations diagonal/halved into triangles please?

Thanks!

Yahtzami

When you click on your foundation tool, there will be a tab that has the foundation symbol w/ an arrow. That is your diagonal foundation tool. You can't "halve" them...the best I can tell you is play w/ it...you will see how it works. I can't explain it. LOL

SimsAndTheCity

Aaaah that's brilliant, I hadn't seen that before. Thank you so much I was really stumped!

Badmagic

I, for some reason, still cant seem to place stairs diagonally though, seems like a strange omission if its not possible, but then there are many "strange omissions".

shay480

They've never let us place stairs diagonally, and this game is no exception so far. Maybe with an EP?

Danceofmasks

I just want steeper stairs. 4 squares long is just too inconvenient.

Ordinary people prefer an attempt at justice over the rules of law, for they know that pure law is often used by the clever to victimize the innocent.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: